dark circles under eyes...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimba4318, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

okay - I know anyone can get them - i am trying to blame this on the prednisone too, but recently my circles are sooooo dark.
    Could this be a lack of a certain vitamin? Any reccomendation??? Even with concealer, I look as if I have smeared mascara under my eyes... the walking dead.... If it was halloween, I would not have an issue
    :)
  2. itzmede

itzmede New Member

Don't they look awful? Mine showed up in the last 2 years. They definitely get darker the more tired or in pain that I am.
  3. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

and it's been a long time, so I can't remember where - that allergies can cause those really dark circles. You might try google and see what you can find. Do you have allergies? Of course lack of sleep doesn't help any either. I have them from that, but they're not all that dark yet.
  4. itzmede

itzmede New Member

but I do have chronic sinus problems. I've heard that if the liver needs to be flushed(?) these circles appear. Anyone heard of this?
  5. Empower

Empower New Member

I also have read that this is from allergies
  6. wyattsmom

wyattsmom New Member

I have them...I can't find anything that really helps!
  7. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I use a coverstick by Maybelline. It doesn't completely erase them, but they look better.

God Bless.
  8. JewelRA

JewelRA New Member

Mine have really gotten bad in the last year with my increased pain and decreased sleep. I use a concealer when I actually wear makeup, but usually don't worry about them.