Darn tired today...can't even read/follow posts...foggy : (

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wish_to_be_healthy, Nov 7, 2006.

1. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

Seems to be I have crashed...My brain won't cooprerate...

Can't comprehend posts...brain won't work...can't post back.

Bugs me...Makes it hard to "talk" to you all...and that helps me feel so not alone here in my house.

I think that is thes thing that makes me feel so depressed...feeling Isolated...and that is why I have been on the board...to learn, to help, and to connect...to not feel so alone.

and if I can't read/post becasue my brain is so tired...that just throws my limitations in my face.

Grey day here...I miss how warm it is where I used to live...still warm there...Missing CA today : (

Suz

[This Message was Edited on 11/17/2006]
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

It's a rainy day here in Michigan and I am having a flare-up. So I can appreciate how you are feeling today. I have managed to make it to work (thankfully I only work half a day) and will be leaving in a few minutes to go home and rest!

I try to remind myself that I have been through this before and I will get through it again. Better days are ahead for you and for me.

Take care.

Ellen
  3. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Sounds all too familiar...

I'm bad about trying to stay on the computer too long. I get so bored not doing anything that sometimes I just lurk here without even posting.

But what I should do, and my advice to you, is to really rest. Lay down, close your eyes and try to relax. Looking at a computer screen can be exhausting.

Hope you feel better soon,
    Shar
  4. wish_to_be_healthy

Yes Shar...I need to get off...and not lurk...brain isn't registering wht I'm reading

Ellen...better days are ahead...

Time to rest...Talk with you all later,

Suz
  5. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hope you had a good rest! (( )) I like your bio picture. :)

If you're really really really tired today and can't be here much, here's a little trick I use myself. Think about what you would say if you WERE here. It's sort of like having a conversation with your immaginary friends - except that the friends are real and you might get to say it all to them later.

((hugs & hope)) Shannon
  6. JUSTME74

JUSTME74 New Member

That's been happening to me a lot lately too...so, that's what everyone means when they're saying they "crashed"? Sometimes it feels like I'm cross-eyed when that happens and I can't even speak normal half the time, I get so foggy. Hope you feel better soon!
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hang in there, better days are coming! I've been having a hard time too. Nothing left, and i get the boy stuff, it's hard to be there for them when your so dang tired.

I finally sent my oldest to tudor-mentoring this year after school. Wow, what a release from alot of stress!!

He works soo much better for other people. No more crying and fits at the table, and mom loosing it, and coming unglued!!

Sending up a prayer,
    Misty
  8. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Bumping up for you.
  9. wish_to_be_healthy

I'm still tired...I really upsets me when my brain doesn't work well...

I was like that for 8 months in 89-90...I guess it scares me when I can't funtion, especially my brain...afraid I will become that sick again, but now I have two boys in my life to attend to...

So when I have a day like yesterday, it's like "How long will this one last?"

I'm afraid that I will not feel better back here...I have been mostly sick, and wearing down the past 2 years, since moving home.

Too tired to write about all of ther reasons I came back here...

Thanks for your posts...and thank you for your prayers, Misty.

Suz

[This Message was Edited on 11/17/2006]