Darude Here!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Aug 26, 2005.

1. darude

darude New Member

Hey guys I'm OK it's a long story and I'm currently having to take it easy. Briefly, Kidney stones and a problem with the TICKER! No energy to go into now but thought I would let you know I'm doing OK NO worries. Thankyou so much for asking! Check out my new pic! Daughter bought maltipoo her name is Mila and she is keeping me company as you can see. Let you know more when I am up to it. CHeers from Annie the Londoner!
  2. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Kidney Stones are killers, and I can believe how hard that was on you and your Heart.
    Hope you get some rest and that you will be feeling better real soon.
    I enjoy your post's, even tho, I don't usually post much myself these day's. Your's are some that I always look for.

Feel Better,
    Sharonk

PS, love the babydog, So CUTE!; but you should have shown more of you too. ;o)
  3. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

Take care, lay low, and enjoy the little pup!! He/She is adorable!! PG
  4. darude

darude New Member

Look like crap right now will take another when feel better thanks
  5. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thank Goodnes you are ok....We all have been so worried about you Gal!!

I hope and pray you get some relief soon!! Those Kidney stones are no Joke....I had 3 of them before...Worst pain I every had hit me all at once.

Praying for you hun!! Thanks for updating us.

Keep us posted when you are able to.

(((((Hugs)))))
    Bluerose
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Hope they have a handle on the ticker.Hope you get up to speed soon.Linda
  7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

When I saw your voice I yelled, YESSSSSSSSSSS!!

I've missed you. Please take perfect care and let us know when you are feeling better!

Love,

Kim
  8. nina2

nina2 New Member

Just take it easy and get your strength back. Kidney stones can be wicked.
    nina
  9. darude

darude New Member

Give you all info later.
  10. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Great pic, I think... Sorry you had kidney stones have heard they are extremely painful. Hope your heart problems are better. Take care and check back with us when you feel better.

Hugs,
    Faye
  11. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

So glad that you are in the mend....whewww, I'm sure you are happy to be home with loved ones....cute puppy!!
    Take good care,
    -Laura
  12. JerseySue

JerseySue New Member

you gave us a shout back. Everyone was getting worried. Ouch on the kidney stones to say the least. Just rest and rest. Glad to hear from you Darude. Keeping you in my prayers.
    Gentle Hugs Sue
  13. elsa

elsa New Member

You are sounding positive and up-beat ... that's great !! I hope you start to feel fabulous soon !!

Elsa
  14. darude

darude New Member

Woke up this morning and severe pain in that area again. Could it be another one or something else. I'm on Macrobid for the infection (UTI) just hoping its working and infection hasn't spread. Geez what next. Will keep you updated - annie the Londoner
  15. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Helllooooo!!!! Few...so happy to hear from you! We've been really worried about you, dear.

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  16. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I have used this in the Past, and it works great, my problem is my Ins. balks at paying for it.
    It is very Expensive, but it gets the job done.
    Hopefully, you'll be feeling better soon.

BTW, do you have Myofasical pain? There is a Trigger Point called McBurney's Point, and that is one that cause's me so much trouble and Pain.
    Many trips and even 3 exploratory operations, all due to that dang thing.
    It's were the Colons meet, and it can even feel like an Appendicits attack. Also when I have to Pee it hurts before, on the Right side, then it goes away, afterwards.
    Thought it was another condition, that had the similiar symptoms.

What we go through, trying to find is really causing Pain, as FMS Mimnics so many other conditions.

Hope the Stones are gone, and that it's just a little tender from the experience you just went through.

Feel better soon,
    Sharonk
  17. darude

darude New Member

Pain is on left side and in my back. I feel nauseous and its coming in waves cramping. I've had appendix and gall bladder removed. Also bleeding slightly from both areas ( doc knows this)! Have to have another ultrasound on Monday of the liver gall bladder biled ducts pancreas kidney spleen , aorta and bladder. I got results of other testing and EEG was normal. 2nd chest xray showed what they believe to be a partial collapsed lung but is OK now. Lung function test showed very mild COPD starting. SO HAVE TO stop smoking. Just trying to hang in there.
  18. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You're alive and kickin'! So good to see your post. Take care so we can "see"more of you. Cute little doggie...what a sweet companion.

So happy you are OK and take really good care of yourself.

Sue
  19. darude

darude New Member

I am at these replies. Thanks again and will keep you updated.
  20. over50

over50 New Member

Thank God you are alright,and what a really sweet little furry friend.So adorable.
    Rest up and get back to us with details when you feel like it.So good,to see your name back on :)
    Take care and have a blast spoiling sweet little Mila.
    Love,Linda