Darude wishing ya MERRY CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Dec 22, 2006.

1. darude

darude New Member

Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!!!!!!!! Most of all no pain or fatigue that day! YA RIGHT. Would be the best Christmas Present wouldn't it. Luv you guys Annie the Londoner
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

right back at cha, darude!

I hope it's a nice day for you over there; I expect sunny and 65 degrees here!

You have a wonderful Christmas, ok, and I hope your New Year brings healing and serenity to you...

Love ya muchly
    findmind
  3. kjfms

kjfms Member

Thank you and Happy Christmas to you!!

May your entire Holiday Season be pain free as possible.

It's too bad this board doesn't have smileys for Christmas isn't it?

The green flashing one is now my Christmas Lights...LOL

Thinking of you and wishing you the best,

Karen :)
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Always good to hear from you....how are things up north? Sometimes I miss seeing moose walking around but I don't miss the extreme cold we had! I hope you have a good Christmas and lots of improvement in the new year! Terri
  5. quilp

quilp New Member

Merry xmas Darude. You know what they say; you can take a Londoner out of London, but they can't take the London out of a Londoner.
    Love, Mark
  6. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Merry Christmas to you too!

My Christmas will be nice and peaceful with only me and the kids on Christmas Eve (we open presents on the Eve in Sweden, so we'll do it here in the US too), then we're going for a short visit to grammies house the next day. Just a small brief visit, if I have pain it will be ok, since we don't have any big dinners this year.

A winterhat icon will work too!

7. JLH

JLH New Member

Merry Christmas to you, too, darude.

I hope you and your family enjoy the holidays!!!

Love,
    Janet