darvocet was my life saver for break through pain?? I have tried everythin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Sep 24, 2011.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

What is a person to do? The opiod drugs are to much bother my bladder etc. Even if I take a small amount. All I had to do was take a sliver of darvocet and relief.

This is driving me crazy. cymbalta savella lyrica neuorotin you name it flexeril soma. vicodin makes me sick. anything stronger I think I will die.

I think they took it off the market because it was 5 dollars for a pile of pills that would last 9 months.
    I already take many supplements.

I am freaking out

2. hensue

hensue New Member

Darvocet was my life saver they gave me vicodin and my bladder goes crazy and hurts.
    my body hurts more and this was just a chip off of it. I take tylenol arthritis but it does not help the real fibro when you are having a flare.

3. simonedb

simonedb Member

that is interesting vicodan bothered your bladder, did same thing to me, my doc said oh thats not a known side effect, well, happens to me.....but when I did more research bladder probs can be a side effect but just in a very small percentage of people. figures a cfs person would be in the minority and get the bad effect.
  4. clementyne

clementyne New Member

Try taking 1/2 a Vicodin & then an hour or two later, the other 1/2.

When I 1st started taking it, I was sick as could be but thought I had the flu so I kept taking it. Sometimes, it still makes me a little sick & I have found doing the 1/2 works okay.

Good luck,
  5. hensue

hensue New Member

A sliver and it would help a little then aching like the flu and burning when I urinated,
    Tried to take ultram, tramol and this was not even a quarter. I was so constipated and flu symptoms. felt like my stomache would never work again. Had to take two or 3 laxatives and quit the ultram only a sliver in the morning.

It is getting ridiculous I can get no relief. I am whining but I dont care. When I took darvocet only a sliver.

take care