daughter is missing again

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by daylight, Sep 9, 2008.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

I don't know how much more I can take of all this. My daughter has been living with her grandparents for about a month now . (so that she can go to school there) Last night she told my mother that she was going to study under a tree at the high school down the street. Well she didn't come home. She does have a boyfriend that has a car so we are hoping that she's with him . But I don't know anything about him . He's a new boyfriend that she met over there.
    I know that she'll be found . I just hope that my mother will take her back in after this. They've done so much to help her. I can't come to understand Why she would hurt them like this.

Please keep her in your prayers. Also it's a miracle that our internet service hasn't been turned off yet.....so if I can't right back soon ,that is why. Thank you so much for your prayers!!!!!!!
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    I was a very wild teenager! I did come to my senses when I got into my 20's. I'll be praying for your daughter, so don't give up because prayer does work. There were many praying for me at that age.

Take cate,
    kbak
  3. daylight

daylight New Member

She called me a few minutes ago. She went to a friends house.
    She said that she's safe and doing her homework. But I know that there is something going on with her. She doesn't want to go back to her grandparents house . All I can do is pray for right now. And pray that our phone doesn't get disconnected. I'm not losing hope God will get us through this.
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

So glad your daughter called and is safe. I can so relate as my granddaughter's do this so often. What do you do? It is driving us crazy.

How old is your daughter? I have one 16 she has done this once or twice and Thank God she was ok. My other a 24 yr old with 2 children has been this way since 14. My daughter has custody of the 2 little ones and I have prayed so that she will change and have offered help as I think she has a drinking problem. She has hit rock bottom and is home now but in a few days she will probably up and leave.

I wish I had some advise but if there is anyway try to get to the bottom of this now and I will pray that she will not do this again.

My prayers are with you as I understand your suffering.

God Bless,
    gg