Day 2 of feeling good!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elastigirl, Sep 20, 2005.

1. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

After a miserable summer spent flat on my back, I actually felt good yesterday! And today is starting out well, too!

I'm tracking everything I do (meds, supplements, vitamins, food, sleep) in a journal to find my "secret formula" to health. I can't figure out what happened, but yesterday, I felt like "me" again. I could even think, speak and remember! My energy didn't disappear until 10pm.

If I figure out the "key" to this, I'll come back to post it.
  2. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

With your journal atleast you will know your recipe for success!

Kelly
  3. twerp

twerp New Member

It's so good to read about someone doing better. I hope you figure out the "secret of your success" so you can let us all in on it!

Here's to another good day for you!

Hugs,
    Twerp
  4. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

Enjoy...Enjoy...Enjoy!!
  5. SoxFan

SoxFan New Member

I started keeping a journal about six weeks ago. I now realize that as a whole I really do have more good days than bad. Before keeping the journal, I would get really depressed when I had a bad day. Now I don't become as discouraged, because I have a more realistic perception of my situation. I can see that there are good days yet to come!
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

and I hope it lasts for you.

Rosie
  7. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

... but still much better than the summer months.

I've been taking:

Rockland TRC Liquid Minerals, 1 oz per day: expensive, a gift from my father, I noticed a reduction of sensitivity to temperatures with this one. (I imagine the product is doing good things to the inside of my body, but it's difficult to be specific.) The minerals are 'leeched' from Prehistoric Humus per the bottle.

Earthborn Products Colloidal Silver, 100 ppm TDS, 1/2 oz per day: expensive, I noticed this averts some pain and some colds/flus. (This is soooo expensive that I sometimes have to stop taking it until I can afford to buy a new bottle. I do notice the worst CFS symptoms start returning when I stop taking the product.)

Nature Made Advanced Heart Health B, 1 or more tablets a day: I bought this thinking it had 3333 mcg of B12, but in reality it only had 200 mcg of B12 (3333% of US RDA). Just the same, I noticed that this product actually reduced the number of times my heart skipped a beat throughout the day. My energy is a little more stable throughout the day.

Knox NutraJoint Powder in single serve envelopes, 1 per day: Definitely reduced achiness, popping joints. I think this product may have reduced my brain fog -- because I ran out two days ago, and the brain fog is rolling back in. Walgreen's has this 33% off this week. Am going to get some more :).

Overall, I'm doing quite a bit better. Am starting to get my house in order, missing fewer bill deadlines, getting son to school on time, etc. But I still get tired, achy, a sore throat, brain fog, etc. Just not as badly as before.
  8. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

Good days are surprise gifts. Treasure them and remind yourself when you haven't had on in awhile that they will come again.