Day after my 1st peptide injection

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by halfacre2, Mar 6, 2012.

1. halfacre2

halfacre2 New Member

This is the day after my first injection and I am pain free. All the inflamation is gone. I will repeat this shot next Monday then it will be 3 weeks before the next one from what I understand. When you are free of pain without taking any pain reliever it makes you feel like a different person. I am certainly pleased with my results and praising God for directing me to this treatment. I wish everyone healing in the path that works for them. I will continue to post on my progress.

Blessings to all,
  2. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

But that's not going to happen any time soon while I am in Alaska. However we will be moving to Atlanta soon and I will start them there, even if I have to drive to Florida or Virginia Beach. I WILL find one!
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If the shots are going to work, you usually feel better right away; I did. This means that you can look forward to their healing effects. The doc explained to me that sometimes, the shots don't seem to work as well as previous ones. I've experienced this but overall, they are working great.

Thank you so much for updating us. Please continue to let us know how you are doing. This is such a promising treatment option. I am so excited for you.

Love, Mikie