db

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dbleth, Aug 10, 2003.

1. dbleth

dbleth New Member

anyone with fibro and diabetes?
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome to the board. I have Fm but I don`t have diabetes. I haven`t heard too much about the two together. But we`ll see what some of the others have to say.

Please stay around and join us if you can.
  3. Nana61

Nana61 New Member

I've only been here a few weeks but I'll bump you so that more people will see your post. From what I've learned since I've been here, a lot of people are busy and don't come to the board on the weekend.

I don't have diabetes but I do have Fibro/CFS, DDD among other things. I do hope you get more responses. There are a lot of really nice, caring women and men here.

Take care of yourself and God bless, Jeanette
  4. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

I have Fm,but not diabetes.My husband has diabetes so I always try to watch that.I can tell you that following the Atkins diet has helped him.Staying away from the white flour and sugar can help the FM and your sugar.You can have more energy and feel better too.I see the difference for
    myself with the FM.If you have other questions feel free to email me.Good luck and hope you are getting the medical care you need. Lana56
  5. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

but many of us (at least with CFS) are hypoglycemic. And I hear that if we don't take care of that, we're prone to develop insulin-resistant diabetes.