DC,,,Christmas Tree:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Dec 3, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Was Supplied From the Bitteroot Valley in Montana This Year,,,,,along with some 75 smaller trees to decorate the property surrounding the Capital,,,,,,,Some 500 handmade Ornaments went along with the tree,,,,,,,,,,,These were Made by Seniors and Kids from all over the State,,,,,,,,,I can't recall the height of the tree but i'm guessing between 75--100 ft,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,There are lots of proud residents that participated in this event,,,,,,Just a fun fact!,,,,,,S
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Diane for the website!,,i always forget to include that!,,,,,This will actually make it more interesting!,,,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis
  3. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

But, wouldn't it be simpler and logical to just plant something like a Coastal Redwood or sequoia tree and when it got big enough, just use it for the Christmas tree? This blatant government government waste must stop! LOL Cheers, your Grinch.

[This Message was Edited on 12/03/2008]
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

That would be the logical solution,,,,but apparently they want us to feel united as a nation!,,,,,And did you know that when all is said and done the Grinch turns into a great happy go lucky person?,,,,,,,lol,,,S