DD!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Betsy2, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Betsy2

Betsy2 New Member

I am having a horrible day. Some days I just want to scream because of the pain and fatigue. Other days I want to dump the medications in the toilet. I know the meds help me but I am soooooo tired of the side effects!!! No one understands what is wrong with me and they expect me to take control of this DD. I just want the old me back, is that too much to ask? Yes, I am having a pity party and needed to vent.

Betsy
  2. hope4

hope4 New Member

Hi Betsy, I feel your pain. I hate not having me too. read my post "need encouragement please" dated 1/19/03. This is the right place to be when we are feeling this way. I really hope you start to feel better soon.
    ((((soft hugs)))) and hang in there,
    Hope
  3. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

It must be catchy because I'm having an awful time today too! So here I am joining in on your pity party.

I'm tired of feeling crappy most of the time. When I do feel good, I take advantage of it and usually end up over doing it, hence another crappy day.

I am trying to be more positive, cut back on smoking (so I can quit altogether), eat healthier, exercise at least 5 days a week, and get a good nights sleep. These are my goals for this year. Maybe things will be better once Spring arrives. Sunshine and warm weather sounds so nice!

Lisa
  4. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

sorry that you are feely bad to day same here also and it is so nice and bright out side.i live in ontario i think with all the high winds that we have had in the past week and snow has done me in may be you to i do not know why this happens at times to me. it is okay to vent . may be i will have to some time.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/20/2003]
    ps i treid to take off the smily face but it wont let me i pushed the wrong one[This Message was Edited on 01/20/2003]
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Betsy, I would like my old 'self' back too, this 'self' takes a lot more than I thought it could take!

You vent all you want, we all understand how you are feeling.

Take care, and hope tomorrow is a much better day for you.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time- I was screaming inside today,too: "They are sooooooooooo Insensitive! They don't CARE!" etc,etc.....Aren't you glad for this board? We can say anything and we are understood! Another thing I have found helpful is keeping a FMS/CMP/CFS Journal, I'll write down my level of pain and what happened that day that might have triggered that pain or muscle tension,etc. It also is a "vent" and you can "talk" to "someone"(I'm not crazy, honest). Try to relax in a comfy chair & meditate on a happy vacation spot. I pray you'll be feeling better very soon!
    Love to you, Fibromiester
  7. Betsy2

Betsy2 New Member

I can't express the appreciation I feel for all your kind and supportive words. I know they are heartfelt because each of you have been there. Thanks for your prayers too!!

Betsy
  8. susabar

susabar New Member

I too am having a very bad day.... I am feeling as though the world is one giant cold cruel place... no one cares like you said... you are pushed up against a wall, and made to feel like a slacker... but we do have each other!!!!!
    I guess it's true what they say, misery loves company...
    remembering you in my prayers
    Sue