DD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by northlass, May 25, 2003.

1. northlass

northlass New Member

Now i know im fairly new, and slow , erm well ok thick lol.. but can someone please tell me what the DD you all keep putting on the posts means . duh xxxxx ta sam
  2. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

And welcome! It means Darn Disease
    or the more popular Dam*ed Disease;-)
    So sorry you have it, but there are lots of great people here to help you out, mentally, emotionally and w/ good info!
    Love,
    Blondieangel
    Ooh! Spititual Medium! I am very spiritual and intuitive. So is my husband. I am seeing Sylvia Browne for the 2nd time in June (seminar)Can you do a reading for me long distance? I'm in California, USA[This Message was Edited on 05/25/2003]
  3. northlass

northlass New Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEHEHHE told you me thick ,duh, should have know that , but ty, i have cfs had it for 16 years now so am used to it hun. but ty any help i can get or give very welcome x sam
  4. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

or it could stand for
    Decidedly Dopey or
    Definitely Dense or
    Desperately Daft...all of which I am with this DD.

Couldn't wash my pots the other day cos I'd put my new bag of potscrubbers into the fridge and couldn't find em.....doh.

Sheeeeeeesh - going to see Syvia Browne...I'm really envious...enjoy!

hugs
    Mary xx
  5. northlass

northlass New Member

Hahahahhaa Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . i wondered how long before you recognised me heheh, ermmmmmmmmmmm those answers you gave me lol not very complimentary eh,ermmmm but TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... sheesh cant you just tell when someone knows you that well....omg the fridge , i dont do anything like that . now hides head in shame for lying lolxxxxx my love xxxxxxx speak soon sam
  6. northlass

northlass New Member

where you going to see sylvia browne one asks lol seeeeeeeeeeeee i even forget when writing to put stuff x again sam
  7. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

Wow! My mother loves Sylvia Browne!!! You
    are so fortunate to be able to see her. I ordered
    one of those Sylvia telephone grams for my mother
    for mother's day. It's just a recorded Happy
    Mother's Day greeting. She loved it. She does
    them for other occasions, too. I had to tell my
    mother to make sure to answer the phone because
    I knew it wouldn't show up on Caller ID and she
    wouldn't answer it!!! At first, I was hesitant about
    doing it because I was worried my mother would
    be disappointed that it wasn't Sylvia in the flesh!!!
    Are her seminar's good?

Lynn