Dear all

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by getridof, Jul 24, 2006.

1. getridof

getridof New Member

I'm new. I usually post on the Depression Board. So this is the first time for me.

I'm currently under a tough moment. Last night I was attacked by my own anxiety at 4:00. These days I keep praying butthe result is still not good. I always doubt I pray in a wrong way. I start losing faith(it's such a big sin)...that makes me so sad and guilty.

I don't know what to do. I have no idea how to please God. I have no hope. I keep thinking in a negative way. I'm just praying for a moment of peace and calm but it seems difficult.

Any suggestions are appreciated. That's all I can write for the moment. I'm very confused. Thank you everyone. Wish you all well.

getridof[This Message was Edited on 07/25/2006]
  2. getridof

getridof New Member

Hangininthere, thanks a lot. Especially for the "recipe".

You wrote "God is pleased with simply you believing in Him and talking to Him. That's all He wants and loves. Is just you being his Child and talking to Him. You are pleasing God already", I'll try to experience the concept more. As I said I'm getting weaker and weaker in faith.....

Thanks again, have a good day.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hangininthere gave you some wonderful words, so I will just say you are in my prayers as well and may you be doing better soon

God Bless you

kgangel
  4. getridof

getridof New Member

Hi Kgangel and Hangininthere,

Thank you for your kind support. I got not much to say. In fact, after I read your posts, I felt a little bit better. Perhaps the reason why I feel so lost in my faith is I got no one to share. I'll come to this board more often.
  5. getridof

getridof New Member

Hello LittleBluestem,

Thank you for all your suggestions. I'll try the web site you mentioned.
    Actually, I don't get any counseling. i don't even go to church. I'm just afraid to meet strangers (you may read my profile). I read Bible on-line daily and I started to pray again these days (I gave up before). Hope I'll be fine.

Have a good day.[This Message was Edited on 07/27/2006]
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

but I just read this thread and it made me feel so much better,
    My depressions is at a high right now and I posted for help last night,
    I also feel like I don"t know how to cope. I just keep praying and try to stay connect with God.

Hugs sixtyslady
  7. tlayne

tlayne Member

It's prayer night, and I just wanted to let you know that I am lifting you up before God's throne! I am asking God to lift this depression from you, and that he will bathe you in his presence, love, and comfort! Love in Jesus' name, Tam
  8. getridof

getridof New Member

Thank you. I feel so warm. These 2 days I get better in mind.

Wish everyone feel the love of God
  9. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

that is satans way of deceiving you just like eve in the garden, he puts guilt in our head and thoughts that are not Gods thoughts or ways.
    Remember Gods promises.

He will never leave you nor forsake you.
    My prayers are with you
  10. getridof

getridof New Member

Hi Blessedmom2four, I hope God will help me to kick Satan away, I really hope so.....

The picture in your profile looks so warm. Is that your son? He's so cute and happy. And your dog is really BIG. His/her head is bigger than both of yours. And he/she looks very healthy and comfortable.

Have a good day.