Dear asatrump

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 22, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just sending you a little blessing on your last day of piano lessons. May our good Lord lead you into your next adventures in life.

Lots of love,
    Judy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thanks so much. I put the old rugs by the front door for the last time. I will officially be retired from everything, school teaching , substitute teaching, church jobs , dog breeding and piano lessons.
    whooooooo hooooooo I will need to check the morning paper to find out what day of the week it is.
    My husband is still working, finishing his 40th year teaching school. He intends to teach all next year and part of the following . He is in good health, and enjoys the kids.
    My social security checks will commence in July, and I will have a lovely time. I am fortunate that my husband pays all bills, and with the money I can help my kids, as I have always done.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Do you like to read, or do crafts? I'm sure you will play your music for yourself now.

I love to garden, but am worried about ticks, as we have woods right behind house, and deer and flocks of turkey cross on our yards.
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I have lots to do , don't worry about me. I have grand children nearby, and a summer house. That means a lot of travel back and forth . It means twice the cleaning and meal planning. I plan to enjoy the freedom.
  5. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

You WILL be busy when you are officially retired. Children are a handful. I know...I have four and they are all still in school.

I have heard many people that have retired that they seem to be more busy than before. I don't think I would mind it if it was with my family.

I know some that got into volunteering to keep busy because their grandchildren where older. (college age)
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Good! I'm so happy for this change in your life then. I admit I was a little worried there. :) But it will be wonderful to be more with your family!

I wish you a lovely celebration!

Love, Judy