Dear Bandwoman

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kgangel, Feb 18, 2007.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

HI There,

I have looked up about the IV treatments, because I too can not handle most meds I have tried and I really do not like being on pain meds for a long period of time because you just never know what they might do to you.

I had tried a multi vitamin that had magnesium, IP-6 and malic acid and soy in it. It is called CFS/FM Multi, I purchased from pro health. The only problem is it upset my stomach. I may try them again and see if they help.

Anything that helps with the pain at this point is a good thing as long as I am able to tolerate it

Thank you for explaining your treatment and how it has helped you

You are a beautiful spirit and I wish you the best in all you endure

God Bless you and

hugs

kgangel
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

How are you doing Kristin?
    I was going to tell you that I woke up in the middle of the night one or two nights ago, can't remember and your user name came to my mind the first thing. I always pray for you during my bubble bath prayers but for some reason your name came to mind. I have been praying for you over this dog situation. I am sure that had to be very hard.

It is so easy to become attached to our pets in a very short period of time. I think we grief for them as if they are family members.

I am glad you are back on the board. You are such a sweet thing and are always so loving and kind to everyone.

I think I should be getting a letter regarding my insurance this week. I know I am going to be afraid to open it when it comes. You will either hear me clear in New York shouting for joy or ranting and raving. Let's hope it is the former.LOL

God Bless You.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Nancy you are very sweet

Thank you for your kind words. I am doing ok, looking forward to trying a spinal stimulator to help the pain.

Also found a local RSD support group that sounds great, hoping to learn from them as well and maybe be able to start a chronic pain group of my own sometime.

Please let us know about the insurance and you will be in my prayers always

God Bless you

kgangel
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Is the spinal stimulator inserted surgically. I have a tens unit that I can hook on and go anywhere. I haven't used it in a long time. It did work pretty well and way back then my insurance paid for it. I am sure that would NOT happen with the co. I have now. They are still battling with my claims. I will hopefully know something soon.

Let me know if you get this stimulator. I am curious what it does and how it works.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

HI Bandwoman

Thank you for asking

Yes the stimulator is surgically inserted. You get to have it on a trial basis first, where they surgically attach the leads to your spine and you care the stimulator in your hand and adjust it as needed. If it works for you then you can have it surgically inserted permanetly.

God Bless you

kgangel