Dear Bluestem.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Helenawoodside, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Thanks for you suggestions. Yes I will have to talk to her Dr. and let him know how important it is for him to comply re: the form, and thank you for mentioning about food issues I will relate that to him. Maybe he can write that down on her form. What I really need to do is take time off for my Mom, but I cannot afford it. Also it would not really solve to many problems because when a person gets dementia they change from week to week. One week she eats well and the other week she doesn't eat as well. Changes constantly. This Alz. is the worst.

About my Aunt she wants to come on her on terms. That fact is I only have 1 bedroom apt. and a daybed for one in the livingroom. She wants to come with her husband. I told her she could come by herself as my husband and I sleep in the bedroom.

Well I have to run,got to get ready to get bus to work. I'll write more later. Thank you for your reply.Helena.P.S. thanks for the prayers!
  2. Thank you,thank you, thank you,for all of your prayers. My plate is extremely full right now. Well it is early and I have to get bus for work. Goobye and God Bless. Helena