Dear Dejovu,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 30, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hello dear sister,

I'm ready for my reward! Am so eager to hear what God did in your life yesterday!

Special love sent to you!
    Judy

p.s. Thank you for your prayers - I'm praying for you too!
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I told you how I'm in the middle of a year long divorce. It will end in a trial, if you can believe that.

Because it's taken so much time and the stress level has taken such a large toll on my RA,FM,CFS...I've have only been able to work maybe two days a week. And have not totally been there for those two days.

So after my deposition last Tues. ( Grilled for 8 hrs. by opposing council) I went home, went to bed and couldn't get up until Sunday and function.

Lots of crazy stuff was happening at work and usually I deal with it from home. Not last week, I told them No More! I didn't even care if it was my fault. I was just plain unable to deal with one more thing.

Sorry I'm rambling. It's a big corp. And they really only care about $.

Enter..the Worship Board...All the prayers have been answered.

Went to work yesterday. Went straight to my manager to get my butt kicked to the street. Explained the toll this has taken on me.

He told me " do not get depressed, we can ask Jesus for a cure...he might have a different plan...but we can still ask" and he thinks he may have RA and is also seeing a Dr.

God has given me a big brother in Him. That will help me with this huge Corperation. Someone here to interceed on my behalf.

This is such a miricle. I wish I were better at expressing all that God has done here. All I keep saying is thankyou you Lord Jesus and that sounds to inadiquite. Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!

This last year has depleted my savings and put me heavily in debt. I have to have health insurance, so for all these reasons I must work. Last week I was ready to throw in the towel, I had no fight left.

God fought all the battles before I got to work and prepared a welcome back instead of a "clean out your desk". I am still just amased, awed and so thankful that I can not even find words to discribe how I feel.

Dear Judy, can you beleive all this? One of my favorite hymms is... How Great Thou Are... and it soooooooo true.

Sorry this so long. What ya think? Praise God. De

[This Message was Edited on 05/31/2006]
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

HOW AWESOME! I remember last week or so you said you were probably going to lose your job. And now look!!!

What an extreme, loving gift God gave to you. I can picture God anticipating the moment when you would hear all this! His joy at your joy and relief!

That's so amazing that your boss said all that, and now you have an ally. The fact that he spoke about Jesus in THE WORKPLACE, and having RA, he will UNDERSTAND what you are going through.

You must have been floored. I'm so happy for you - the last thing you needed was to lose your job now. And it hasn't happened, but INSTEAD you have a Christian brother who will pray for you.

Wow - God truly fought your battle for you. It's so scary when we can't do anything - can't fight any more.

I'm in awe of how God cared for you. And SO THANKFUL.

Thank you, dear Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!

NOW, you can rest well - even while you are still battling in other areas.

I have a little slip of paper in my dear Grandmother's writing that says: " Before you call, I will answer, and while they are yet speaking I will hear."

I'm so happy for you, darling De!
    Lots of love to you,
    Judy

4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

That's wonderful!!!

What a great praise report! What a relief!

Thank You Jesus, for Blessing my friend and keeping her safe!

De, you have so many kind words and prayers for others.

Thanks for being you.

love,
    misty