dear doxy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Feb 9, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

how are you doing?

it sounds a little stressful for you, sorry to hear about that...but you are going to get your loan and then off to new cars for you....

wanted to thank you personally for the great support you have given me...you are like a lucky charm for me...
    anyone that gets the chance to cross paths with you is a very forunate soul.....

i made it to my group meeting it was a busy night for the depression group,but talked for a smidgeon...but nice to see new faces...who knows maybe i can become friends with one of them...

i did a lot of paperwork tonight filing old accounts in files and got the bills out to pay...
    i have been setting away for months and months...when i get depressed that is the first thing i notice i don't do...i will pay the bills, but have been known not to at times in my past when i was married...not because i didn't have the money i was just so overwhelmed with depression...it was all i could do to go to work in the morning...then wait for the ex to come home from a bar...drunk no less...75 mile drive and worried that he would drive our son that way to school in the morning...i dont have to worry about that anymore...

anwyas i am going to work on some things for myself inregards i have until the end of april to get my notary commsion renewed///then i will check into getting my real estate license again..i have on in virginia but not reciprocal...bummer, but that is ok laws are different here...terminolgy is the same....

well yu have a relaxing morning and try to get some sleep...

i need to get a nap myself...take my ohter half of my sleeping pill then i will wake up go take cody to school then crawl back in bed for a nap...goal is to check out a few more things and i have to try and go to the gym...

goodnight

jodie
  2. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

to me!

Im just on my way to bed right now.........it has been one heck of a stressful day ( week ) "ok" life! LOL

Iam so happy that you went to the support group and "YES" that would be great if you made friends I have faith that you indeed will! :)

Thank you too Jodie my friend for staying by my side ! How does it feel to be friends with someone who has a LOT of bad luck?????????? LOL I swear I have soooooooooooo much bad luck in my life ! iam looking into ways I can get rid of it! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!maybe having a priest bless our house???????????????:)

I will write you more tomorrow ( today later) keep your fingers crossed that I get a call from the Mom to be! PLEASE!

Love you friend
    Doxy
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

tht the mom to be will give you a call...dod you have her mother's number another family members number you could reach to make sure she is ok?

this just popped into my mind...maybe just maybe, she is a little depressed that she hasn't heard from your son...maybe deep down in your heart she maybe wishing it was him calling...and maybe as the date is encroaching quickly that she is feeling down and like this wasn't they ways she had planned to be preganant and not having a supportive father near her side....i know how i felt when my husband was in petaluma california at a uscg school during my ninth month...i was just hoping and my docotor was hoping the could hold of on the induction of my labor so the father could be present...it was nice that he made the day before....doctor kept asking when his coming home i told him,,then she said you are having your baby tomarrow...

it happened 13 hours induced, they brok my water and still no baby,,emergency c-section for me...and the first words the doc said, tno wonder he wouldn't come out this baby has the largest shoulders i have ever seen on a baby...my one-week early, 9lbs.05 baby boy...healthy as could be...i was so fornunate we both lived thru the procdure....i was so pooped out and sick,,,,

of course i had themost beautiful baby in the world.hee hee

we all have the most beautiful babies on the earth known to man kind....

well you will soon enough have your little bunting with you...and with all of the prayers going out for you it will happen....keep the faith...

hugs and kisses to you

jodie