Dear Friends

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Jul 23, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I just want to tell all how much your prayers and words of encouragement mean to me and help me get through. these past few weeks have really been so trying, I could never make it without all of your help.
    I pray that we"ll all be blessed with healing from all our pains & sickness.

I don"t think it was by accident that we have all come together on this board. I feel like God is watching out for all of us. I"ll pray for everyone again tonight and for a better week ahead.

Blessings, sixtyslady
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I appreciate you very much Sixtyslady. May God bless you this coming week also.

I believe that we are meant to be here for each other also. I was so very low at the time I found the board. I was first only at the FM board... because this board wasn't available. It was a added blessing to have the Worship Board. It has helped me so much.

Love.....Mari
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for you reply ,its Monday morning and good to have a return response.
    Have alot of brain fog this morning, so through the help of God , I"am trying to get started with my day.
    but it always helps to see a friendly post .
    Hope your starting to feel better and can start this week hopeful .
    I just watched Joyce Meyers and she was talking about haveing joy in our lives, and we have to make a decision to have joy, it doesn:t just happen, so today I"m going to try and be joyful in everything, and your post helped me first thing.
    so I"M returning a prayer to you for your day to be joyful. Hugs & Blessings sixtyslady
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

for the upbeat note to syart the day.Linda
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I agree. We are like a sorority of pain and problems. In spite of it all, I am grateful for the connections to you all.