Dear Friends

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Feb 25, 2007.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I needed to post to tell everyone that I think of you all so very often and pray for you. I have been having a very bad time and not able to even come on here. I continue to get worse all of the time. I push so hard to just do the basic stuff anymore. I can't concentrate enough most of the time to read on here...so I haven't even been here in awhile. I miss you all! I pray for you all!
    Just remember I care! If you all will help me pray...I am finally beginning my disabilty process.

May God Bless each and everyone....Mari

I hope to make it back soon...but if not, please know I care.
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please come and comfort Mari. She is so tired and worn out. Please surround her with your peace. Please ease her pain and discomfort. Please give her the strength to do what she needs to each day. Please help her as she fills out the papers for the disability. Please give her clarity of thought and favor in this area. Please bring people to help her and encourage her and please remind her of how much You love her. Thank you in Jesus Name Amen.
    Cath
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sweetie, concentrate your strength on yourself right now. Plenty of time to give back or worry about others. Prayers for you are coming, and please do put yourself on the weekly prayer chain so we can get a mini update .
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

Father please bless Mari with the rest she needs and for her to find favor in the disability process. It is such a huge decision to begin the process and it takes a lot of strength and Father we pray that you provide her all the strength she needs for every situation for each and every day. In Jesus name we pray, Amen

Take care sweetie.
    TN Nancy
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

So sorry MamaR that your health has been deteriorating. I am sorry that you have been unable to come here and do the things that you have enjoyed doing. I am glad that you are going to try to slow down and get disability. I will be praying that that goes well for you

I am so glad to hear from you again though and I thank you for your prayers for all of us. Please know that we all care very deeply for you as well and that you are in our prayers

God Bless you

hugs
    kgangel
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

The disability process is time and energy zapping. Save your energy for that. I will continue to pray for you and know that you are praying too.

Love, Pepper
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

You had to push yourself so hard and for so long all the time your husband had his injury, no wonder you're feeling so bad! That was a long stretch to go through.

Just rest as much as you can, dear Mari. If there is anyone around to help, now would be a good time to ask.

May the Lord bless you and care for you,
    Love, Judy
  8. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I was so glad to hear from you but I sure hated to hear what a time you have had. I still pray for you almost every morning. I don't know if you remember but I live when you moved from.

I know with so many of us on the boards it is easy to get all of us mixed up. I will continue to pray for you and I sure hope things look up for you.

Take care and know the Lord is with you in all of these things.

Love,
    Nancy
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am just making it back. It touched me so much to see that you all remembered me.

Cath, Asa, Littlebluestem, Manager (Nancy), Kgangel, Pepper, Windblade (judy), & Bandwoman (Nancy)...yup...I sort of miss your neck of the woods!

God knows how much I appreciate your prayers! And,I want you to know how much it touched me to come back here and see all of your posts. You ALL are so special to me! I remember each of you! I wish that I could write to each of you, but just can't sit here that long.

Yes.... I need to get this disability done... because if not when my hubby retires in two years I will not have any medical insurance.
    I will try to come back more often and read a bit.

Love you all.....Mari