DEAR MABLE ~~~~~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonakay, Nov 18, 2005.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Just chedking in to see if you are feeling any better today? I worry about you you know.

My mama arrives from Arizona tomorrow afternoon so I won't be on here as often as she will be staying here in the bedroom that has my computer... BUT I will still be praying for you and your surgery and check in as often as I can!

I'll be back in the morning to see how you are, please take care of yourself girly!

Hugz,
    tona
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

glad to hear you're feeling a tad better, hope it holds out for you. I know if I needed surgery again I'd want to get it over with too, I'm not good at dreading things.

I am very lucky to have both my mom and dad still alive. They have been divorced since I was 7 but still remain friends. My dad lives a couple hours from here along the Ohio River and he's coming up for thanksgiving too. One big happy family...lol I'm just a spoiled only kid, and I'm 49!

Busy day ahead to finish my cleaning and head to the airport. You take care and your family SHOULD come to you, you're SPECIAL!

Hugz,
    Tona