Dear Moderator,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DeborahLynn, Jun 1, 2008.

1. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

Sorry to put a post on this board of this nature, but I looked through the rules, and I can't find an answer to my question... Is there a way to provide my e-mail address to a person in my area who made a reply to a statement I posted on this board, and who would like to e-mail me?

I certainly don't want to break the rules, and was wondering if there is a way. It would be a shame to make friends with someone in the area, but never be able to contact each other.

I do understand the dangers of internet, and that's why I was wondering about exchanging e-mail addresses.

Thanks for your help!

2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

We are not suppose to post them for our safety. I think if things have not changed that we can meet in live chat and give someone our address.

Maybe someone will be along soon.
  3. Sharon

Sharon New Member

Hi...The safest way to exchange with someone is to arrange a time to meet in one of our chat rooms, so that it remains with just that person. In chat, there is the ability to pass on a private message, too, if that is a concern.

Hope this helps!
    ((((((((((soft hugs))))))))))
  4. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

I'll try to arrange a meeting time on the chat board. I appreciate your quick replies!

God bless your day!!!!

((((((((gentle hugs to you, too!))))))))

5. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Hon, please reread Sharon's post above. You've got to meet in one of the Chat Rooms. NOT on the Chat Board. (ChitChat). It's not allowed there. That's a board like this one. You must do this in the Chat Room.

I hope this helps.

6. petcat

petcat New Member

OK, I can't figure out the difference in the chat board and the chat room. Can someone give me advice.
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Just go up to the top where the purple tabs are . The one at the top left says chat. I think you just click on it for the Chat room.

I have never done so but that is what I believe you do.

Good luck !

Blessings and hugs,

[This Message was Edited on 06/02/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/02/2008]