Dear Morningsonshine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ABLUV, Oct 2, 2008.

1. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

How are you? Are you ready to talk about Proof?
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Sorry i missed your post, i've been looking when i'm on, i finally looked under your name and found it.

I haven't been on too much i've been tied up with my son's birthday party, and school conferences, and we were having some beautiful weather, so i was trying to make sure i got outside, because i know the snow is coming soon.

Hope you see this!

Hugs,
    MSS
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I know your not here everyday, so i'll keep bumping this until we find each other.

What did you think about the characters in Proof, I was really surprised that three people turned out to be the sameone.
    I usally catch that kinda stuff, but i was completely surprised. Which was fun.
    I didn't like the fact it took so many character out and made it so narrow. I didn't think he had enough other relationships.
    Indepth anyways, they got rid of his mentor, and i really felt bad for that guy. I wish they would have not isolated the main character so much.
    But overall i really enjoyed it, and loved how the court scene ended up, i knew something had to happen, that was great.