Dear Teach6

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sumbuni, Aug 26, 2003.

1. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

Thank you so much for responding!

The help from the husband isn't something I can really expect...I kept his books for 11 years, and I KNOW first hand how his income is sort of "rearranged"...and according to the lawyer I talked to, with truck drivers it's almost always impossible to PROVE that they don't owe more than they could ever earn if they worked a hundred years!

At pressent my doctor doesn't even mention "disabilities", he just tries to keep me going. I know that this isn't somethng new to me. I have had it so long that I all but gave up that anyone would EVER find what was wrong. The blood work always comes back clean as a whistle...no diabetes, no thyroid problems, no....you know how it goes...all in your head, here take an antidepressant. I went to one doctor for 6 months, he ran all sorts of tests, and eventually told me that he couldn't help me...I took that to mean he didn't think ANYTHING was really wrong with me.

Actually, even when I think about doing any more office work I wonder if I even have enough mind left to do that type of work. I'm just not as sharp as I once was.

Thanks again for replying. I so do hope that you get better. I pray for all of you here. It seems so unfair to be sick all the time, and not even be able to find a cure or even a reliable treatment. You all make me realize that for MOST people, life isn't so wonderful all ofthe time.

Lots of love to a really nice lady!

God Bless you in ALL ways!

Sumbuni