Dearest Ones

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please know that both my Mother and I pray for all of us every day. We ask God to grant all the special requests and intentions of those who need Him.

It is such a comfort to be part of a big group of people who love and comfort one another regardless of religious affiliation.

Love, Mikie
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Amen to that! Thanks to you and your mom for your prayers.

Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Mikie, that is so generous of you and especially of your Mom. I always pray for her, I so admire you and your Mom.

I do miss mine, and feel so good when someone has a great relationship with their Mom.

Take care, and thanks again, and be sure to tell your Mom thanks too.

God bless.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. kasha

kasha New Member

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ALL OF US AND WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR MOM. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND ENJOYING SOME DAYS. ALWAYS KATHY
  5. Pixie

Pixie New Member

I just want to let all on the worship board how much comfort you have been to me with my trials and errors, and pray daily for all of you.
    Speaking of mothers, my mom lives accross the street from me, my dad was a southern Baptist minister, now that he is gone, mom thinks she is one, HA, she preaches to me, or anyone she can. I look after her, take her to doc apts, stay at night with her if she is sick,
    she listens to me with my daily problems and is such a sweet little lady, but she HAS A MIND OF HER OWN, still the boss,(know what I mean?) some of you have lost your moms, and I know some day that I will, (83) what in the world would I do without her? so really my heart breaks for the ones of you that have gone thru this.
    take care, and God bless
    [This Message was Edited on 04/15/2002]