Death in the Family

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FibroJo, Jan 19, 2006.

1. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

My 34 year old niece suddenly lost her husband last Sunday. They were at home having a leisurely day when he got up to get a bottle for the baby. He came back into the room collapsed on the couch and died. They had to do an autopsy to find the cause of death and apparently at the young age of 35 he had heart disease. The funeral was today and it was the saddest funeral I have ever been to in my entire life. My poor niece had apparently passed out at the funeral home right before coming to the Church. When she got to church she looked like she was in a catatonic state and just stared. It was like her body was there but she wasn't. It was just heartbreaking.

I am asking all of you if you could take just a moment of your time to pray for "Shari" and Baby "Colton" who is only 10 months old. Please pray for her piece of mind and that she is able to deal with this terrible tragedy. I am so worried about her. Thank you.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/20/2006]
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

((((((FibroJo)))))

My heart goes out to you and your family at this time.

My deepest sympathy.
    Kendra
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My prayers for Shari and Colton...and for the whole family. What a tragic loss...

Sue
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

What a sad and terrible loss. My brother died very suddenly this way and I am still not over it years later. This just seems too hard to bear.
    Prayers and healing wishes to your niece, son and family
    Anne
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so sorry about this terrible, terrible loss.

I will certainly be praying for Shari, Baby Colton, and all of your family.

God give you all strength!!!

MamaR
  6. GBHope

GBHope New Member

are with you guys at this terrible loss. Please take care and may God bless!

GBHope
  7. scrapkat

scrapkat New Member

I'm so sorry to hear of your niece's loss. Saying prayers for all of you during this difficult time.

(((hugs)))
    scrapkat
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

My condolences on the loss of your nephew.

I will keep you, Shari, and Colton in my prayers. This will be so very hard on her. It really saddens me to know that Colton will grow up to never know his father. I hope Shari keeps many of his things for Colton--he will cherish them as he grows older.

I'm sure our prayers to give her strength to deal with this tragedy will be heard.

Much love,
    Janet
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I will pray for all the family. It is always more tragic when one dies so young.

Love, Mikie
  10. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Fibrojo,

I am so sorry, May God Bless you , your neice and your family.

kgangel

Of course, I will pray!!
  11. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm so sorry and your neice and her family has my prayers.

This must be so very difficult to deal with, especially at that young age and with a baby. How heartbreaking...

Prayers,
    Faye
  12. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Guess you really never no.Life can be so short.
    I send my prayers and sympathy to your family.
  13. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

Bumping for prayers.
  14. BSHLEEN

BSHLEEN New Member

So sorrry for your loss wishing you and your family all the best Hugs BSHLEEN
  15. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

bumping for more prayers