((((Deb)))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by earthdog2000, Jun 12, 2006.

1. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

I'm baaaaack, thought I'd start another thread in case you did'nt notice I wrote on the old one. I wrote one on there too!!
  2. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I'm in the room we were in earlier whenever you're ready!!
  3. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I'm on the message board and typing really slow this morning. It hurts to move. I don't think I can swing a chat this morning. I'm still in this flare and it seems to be getting even worse. I'm in horrible pain and hubby had a meeting all day out of town and I'm not sure if I can even make my appointment or even pick up my refill on my pain med. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I hate to call my mom because she really doesn't understand and would really worry herself silly if she saw the amount of medication that I am having to take. Somehow I've managed to shield her from that. Maybe I can call one of my girlfriends and get her to go get it, if I can just get them to call it in. It will be another hour before they're even open at docs office. Medicine I took last night was a huge mistake, for obvious reasons then, and I think it may have been what threw me into this so much harder. I'm pretty sure I'd have to feel better to die right now. I am so hoping that your shoulder is feeling all better this morning. I worry about you. I really enjoy talking to you soooooo much!! God has undoubtedly blessed me with you. Please let me hear how you are feeling when you can. I'm not sure if I'll be on here for very long this morning, but I'll try to check back in a while.
    (((((((hugs Jules))))))
    Deb
  4. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Just got up and checked our new thread, it's 8:30 here.
    I'm soooooo sorry you're in so much pain! You really need to find a way to your meds today. It's the only chance you have to work on getting this terrible flare under control. Why can't you have your mom or a friend take you to your drs. appt.? It's worth it to try and go so you can talk to your doc and maybe she can change your meds too.

My shoulder is feeling pretty bad this morning but I'll just chill today and take care of it. I'm very worried about you though. Please meet me in our chat if you are on now and let me know what time,k?

Very gentle fibro-hugs,
    Jules
  5. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

If you're still here,can you meet me at the same place as before?
  6. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

It's 8:59 here, I missed you by about 3 min.! I'm going to the chat right now, meet ya there!
    Jules
  7. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi, I hope you're feeling better! I had quite a day today already myself and it's only 1:47! I'll tell you about it later if you see this and respond to my post.

I'll be on and off today as I have an appt. at 4:15 with the new couselor who helps people with chronic illnesses and or chronic pain. She knows a lot about FMS and CFS so I'm really looking forward to it! Hubby is going with me to so he can better understand these DD's and learn how to help me more! Can't wait to share this you later!

Hope to "talk to you" later,

Gentle fibro-hugs, Julie aka Earthdog
    [This Message was Edited on 06/14/2006]
  8. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

Hey Jules,
    I'm still feeling very icky. I haven't checked my email lately so I didn't know if you had gotten mine from this morning or not. I haven't slept much - off and on all night long. I haven't been able to nap today either. If I could just go ahead and get sick then I think I'd feel better. I'm up and moving around though.

You want to try and meet around 7 or 8, your time?

You sound very excited in your post. I can hardly wait to hear about your day.

Miss you,
    Deb
  9. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Just got your post. Let's meet at 7 my time,k?
    Hugs, Jules
  10. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

9 my time. I'll be there!!

I'd jump on right now, but I have such a hard time saying bye, and you have an exciting appointment to go to!

I really can't wait to hear though. I'm getting excited just because it looks like you've gotten some good news. I'm going to jump over there for a few minutes just in case you decide you can't wait either.

I missed you. Brady decided he needed a walk and really couldn't wait either. I did find a four leaf clover, so I know that you're going to tell me something really good!!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/14/2006]
  11. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I'm sorry that didn't work out. I've sent you an email. Please read it as soon as you can.
    ((((((very gentle hugs jules))))))))
    Deb