Debbie, are you here?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NannyGlo, Apr 18, 2007.

1. NannyGlo

NannyGlo New Member

Hi Debbie. It's Nanny here. I found the place you recommended to me when you posted on AMF. Do you see me? NannyGlo
  2. dahopper

dahopper New Member

Not sure if I am the right Debbie and did not understand your post, but I am blonde you know. LOL
    Debbie
  3. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I don't know which Debbie this thread is supposed to be for, but now that I've found you I wanted to ask a question.

Weren't you on Valtrex or some other antiviral last year?

If so, did you get a response (good or bad) to it? Do you recall about how long you were on it or what the dose was?

I am impressed and encouraged by your fast response to Valcyte and wondering if it is related to your past antiviral use.

I hope so, since I am currently taking Famvir in preparation for a Valcyte trial. My doctor thinks that using Famvir first will help me to get quicker results on the Valcyte (and thus not have to take it for as long).

I'm really glad that (last I heard) you're doing so well. That's great news.

Best, Lisa
  4. foxglove9922

foxglove9922 New Member

5. dahopper

dahopper New Member

Just now coming across this post but I think you know the answer to the valtrex question from another thread. I started Valtrex around seven months ago. I took 1 gm. twice a day and yes I believe I had a very good response to it. I really am doing great. But not until Valcyte did everything really turn around for me. Hug, Debbie