DEBBIE -DANNY

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by vnr27, Sep 19, 2003.

1. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING KIND ANDPRAYING FOR ME IM JOINED IN A CHURCH I WILL GO AGAIN THIS SUNDAY, THE KIDS TO AND A THURSDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY IN SOMEONES HOUSE I REALLY WANTED TO FIND THAT AND NOT EVEN A WEEK LATER I DID GOD IS GOOD HE IS THE BEST I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH IM STILL FIGHTING MY NERVES LAST NIGHT AT THE NEURO AP I WAS SO PANICKY THINKING HE WAS GOING TO TELL ME BAD STUFF THAT MY BP WAS 140 OVER 90 IM NEVER EVER THAT TODAY I WANTED TO CHECK IT BUT I CANT MAKE MY SELF NUTS IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE TIME I HAVE FOR OTHER THINGS LIKE PRAIEING GOD INSTEAD IM IN A BATTLE HERE I KNOW THE MORE I TRY TO LEARN THE WORD THE HARDER IT GETS LOVE TO YOU AND GOD BLESS U, VALERIE
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Valerie,

Its a blessing for me also, thank you to. We are all here for guidance and support from other. It is by the grace of God that we are here for other. Thank you and everyone else the we have the lord in our lives. We all have been given so many blessings by the Lord, even though we do also have hardships we all deal with. We should keep those blessing forfront in our thoughts. I look at my kids everyday and think what wonderful blessings the lord has given me.

Amen, Danny