Debbie S.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

You are such a blessing Sister. You are just all over the place and I see all the seeds your planting and the prayers. God has really blessed this site with you. I'd be getting all your buckets out sister, cause the Blessings are about to fall on you!!!! Thank you from the bottom my heart for your steadfastness,YOU ARE A BLESSING. AND ALL THOSE WHO AGREE SAY......"AMEN"
    Your a country gal and you know you don't go out and plant "taters" and get corn...you have been planting seeds for healing and finances etc for all of us....your harvest is about to start coming up!!!!!! There is going to be a lot of shouting going on in VA. when it happens. Bet I'll hear it all they way out here in NM.
    Takesha
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

after mounting up with wings as eagles...the running part comes next...It won't be "Run Forest Run...it will be Run Debbie run.Zooooooommmmmmmm, there she goes again...You go girl...lol
    Takesha
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

You ladies are something else. A true blessing to us all.

Danny
  4. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Danny Boy Oh Danny Boy We Love You Soooooooooooo!

I'm afraid you hit the Irish in me....lol.
    Birds of a feather flock together, or so they say....! I am trying to straighten up and fly right...
    Takesha
  5. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Amen! you are such a blessing in my life as well as others. I am going to be shouting in Oregon with you when your harvest comes in, so yell really loud so that I may join in.
    Tiff