Debbie still needs your prayers!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ValleyGirl89, Oct 16, 2003.

1. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

As some of you know, Debbie and I are sisters and I talk to her by phone most everyday. She is not feeling well at all and has not felt well enough to be on here in the past day or so, but she asks me about the board and if there are any new prayer requests. Please be with me and let's keep Debbie in our prayers. She is very valuable to us all here and I know that we all would like to see her get well enough to join us soon! Thanks everyone!
    Lisa
  2. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will remember Debbie in my prayers....Blessings, Judy
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Lisa,

Debbie mentions you to us here all the time. She is truly lucky to have a sister as faithful as you. You are one of Gods blessings to your sister. I'm praying for her every day that the Lord will always be by her side and guiding her. I pray that he heals her and takes away her pain.
    I'm praying for you also Lisa that the Lord gives you the strength to endure. May the Lord bless you also.

In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thanks so much for your kind words and for your prayers for both Debbie and me. I truly am the lucky one to have a sister like Debbie, she has always been the strong one and I the weak one. Never has there been a time I have needed Debbie for anything that she has not been there for me, and I have needed her plenty, still do. Debbie and I have always been close, she is not only my sister, but she is also the best friend here on earth that I have ever had. She is one of the very best blessings from God to me. I know Debbie will appreciate your prayers for her as I appreciate your prayers for me. I hope that I can grow and receive the strength to give some back to all the people that have given to me.

Danny, you are a great prayer warrior and a great blessing to this board yourself.

Lisa
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

When you talk to Debbie, please let her know she is in my prayers, that she is such a blessing to this board. I missed her allready, knew deep down that something was up, because of not hearing from her here. I understand so well on the sister/best friend thing. I got a sister like that too. I didn't know you two were sisters! Yes, what a blessing!

6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

May the Lord lift her up, and touch her with Healing Hands.

We will be looking forward to having her back here with us soon...........

Blessings to you too.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for keeping Debbie in your prayers! I have not had much time to be on here in the past few days, just kind of on here and off, but I really do appreciate your prayers just as I know Debbie does!
    Lisa

Even though I have not been on here much lately, I have said a prayer for all here on the board, everyone here means so much to me and I am so glad to have a family like this one! I am glad that you found us Judy and I hope that you will stay with us!
    Lisa[This Message was Edited on 10/17/2003]
  8. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thanks for praying for Debbie. She has been feeling better and has even been popping in to reply! Yes, everybody knows how active Debbie is on this board and when she is not here, she is not feeling well. I am glad that you have a sister that is like a best friend to you too, I would not trade Debbie for a million best friends! Like I was telling Danny, me and Debbie are very close, always have been and not only do we have a close relationship, but we also live very close to each other, only 20 miles or so apart and I am so lucky that we live in the same area that we can talk local on the phone. If it were long distance, I would not be able to afford my phone bill!
    Thanks again Sunshyne and you are still in my prayers!
    Lisa
  9. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Actually, Debbie is already feeling better, not completely, but well enough to pop in on the boards! Thanks for your prayers!
    Lisa
  10. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Didn't mean to make ya cry! You should know how I feel about you! Shouldn't come as a suprise, after all, you would do the same for me!
    Lisa