DEBNESS - members please write in, she needs a GROUP HUG

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Debness, in one of your posts you mentioned you are feeling terrible and crying all the time.

(((((hugs)))))

All of us here care about you. And I want to welcome you again as a new member. How are you? What is going on in your life?

Please tell us how you are you doing? Maybe we can help? It helps just to write about it sometimes too.
    ((take care)) Shannon & all
  2. debfee11

debfee11 New Member

Shannon, You are ever so sweet. Thank you. I do feel a bit better. I have calmed down quite a bit since I've been logged on. Everybody is probably answering others tonight and its okay. XXX I'm gonna go now getting all FOGGED UP! love debness XXX
  3. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I haven't had time to catch up on all your posts but I read one of them and I can see you are under a lot of pressure. If you lived nearby, I'd take you out for ice cream. (that always cheers me up). I'm sending a big hug and I will say a prayer for you tonight.
  4. Shannonsparkles

Don't worry girl. :) You're at the top of the page, and a lot of people will see this post. And right now is the busiest time of night, when more of our members are here online to contribute. When your post seems ignored or forgotten, please click on your name at the top right of the screen, find your post, and bump it to the front page. Posts pass far down the line at amazing speed if we don't maintain them this way to keep them going. Clicking on your name will get you to all the nice things people have written back to you too.

Glad you are here, however foggy! Hope you have a good (as possible) rest. Joining this site changed my whole outlook on myself and my disease. This is truly a place of hope and compassion. Lots of practical help too. This board was a reason to get up in the morning at a time when nothing else seemed to matter for me.

It's a challenge to get the hang of using the board at first (hey, the girl was using a typewriter before she came here, give her some credit, people!!), but it'll get easier with time.

By the way, LOVE the X's. :) Think it could become your trademark here. (( ))
    ((hugs honey)) Shannon
  5. Shannonsparkles

Please PLEASE take me out for ice cream too!!!!!
    LOL
    ((yum!)) Shannon :)
  6. laspis1

laspis1 New Member

Big hugs from me. Hope you feel better.
  7. Jen102

Jen102 New Member

I saw your message to Iwantthetruth (whose mom has fm and her daughter was wondering about it). Your message was heartfelt, touching, and well thought out. You are valued here. Blessings to you. Jen102
  8. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Hang tight, we're here for you.
    cyber hugs to you.
    Ann
  9. JLH

JLH New Member

Here's a big hug coming from my way to you!

Janet
  10. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

((((hug)))) That was a very gentle, soft fibro hug from me to you. I hope you are feeling better and happier by the time you read this. Sleep well tonight too, that is my big wish for you.
  11. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

exactly who you are but your a friend who share this junk and I am sorry you are hurting in whatever you are going thru. OF course ((((((HUMUNGUS * HUGS)))))))
    Karen/Bette
  12. Hope2Bwell

Hope2Bwell New Member

HI! I hope that today is the day that you wake up and are feeling even better! THINKING OF YOU!!!!!

((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

TAKE CARE,
    Angie
  13. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

and I want in on the ice cream!
  14. sues1

sues1 New Member

Poll..plan of action out of an abusive relationship.....that is the name of a posting here.......I added something for you.........but for all others also...

I wish you the best......please push for him to take medicine. It would make a world of difference..

Please, I do not wish to be pushy, but I went through so much, that I hope others can learn from it. Either for their own relationships....but also family or friends that are in this.....to understand.

Love and Hugs,,,,,,,,
  15. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Wish all that is better for you honey.

Love Anne
  16. patches25

patches25 New Member

Debness, we are all here wishing you a better day and holding you dear to our hearts. I hope everything is getting better. Please try to let us know how you are, if you can. Sending a hug. E.
  17. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We all need them sometimes. It's your turn! Hope you feel better soon.

Sue