DeborahLynn an e-mail sent

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by gb66, Mar 5, 2013.

1. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Debbie, I sent an e-mail to one of your addresses, not sure if it's the current one. Let me know, please if you receive it. GB66
  2. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

I haven't checked it in a while; I'll go and check it now... Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Debbie
  3. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

I am having trouble accessing my e-mail... could I trouble you to resend it to my primary e-mail account at: (e-address removed by moderator).

My memory is failing me atm; was there a reason you couldn't send it to the above e-mail address? Let me know... I'll check both here and my e-mail.

Every time I try to access my yahoo e-mail account, it always sends me to my ATT account! So I can't figure out how to get to my yahoo account... I'm going to try to call tech support to see if they can help.

sorry for the confusion!

Love and prayers,
    Debbie
  4. gb66

gb66 Active Member

I sent it to the account you listed above. I don't have the ATT address.

I don't know where it ended up! I'll re-send it, ok?

I hope you're doing well. GB66[This Message was Edited on 03/06/2013]
  5. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

Just to verify, you sent it to: (e-address removed by moderator), right? The AT&T account I was referring to is my phone service; I don't know why that every time I try to log onto my other yahoo e-mail account, it always sends me to my AT&T phone account. The only thing I can think of is that the passwords to the two may be very similar, and I'm getting them all mixed up.

I looked and searched for my other yahoo email account password, and tried several different passwords, but I just can't remember the correct one! I guess that's a prime example of fibro fog!

I've been wanting to set up a gmail account, but just haven't done it yet. I may do that soon; when I do, I will post it here... So sorry for the confusion...

I bet that after I go through all the trouble of setting up a gmail account, I'll find the password for my other yahoo email account! lol

Prayers for blessings! Love,
    DeborahLynn
  6. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Hi Debbie, Yes, that's the account I sent it to. I wanted to tell you that I got an appointment with Dr. O, I think. I'm still trying to get it straightened out. Did you say he is familiar with CFS?

I don't know how much info to give him about my backgroud with CFS. I don't like to talk about too much on first visits with new doctors. It's a little overwhelming at first. Any advice or comments about him? Please email me if you still have my address. Thanks, GB66
  7. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

Wow, I can't believe it has been 15 days since I last check in! I haven't set up another e-mail address yet; I'll have to do that soon, and give you the address. I have been having a terrible time health-wise - one crash/flare after another, with not much reprieve between them. I am very weak and just feel sick all the time, with all these FMS/CFS symptoms... I know you can relate...

Have you been in to see Dr. O yet? I know what you mean about not wanting to talk about too much on the first visit. It's a struggle, because you need answers, but if a person goes in for a first with a loooooong list of symptoms, there's a fear that the doctor would just conclude that that person's just a hypochondriac.

I feel pretty sure that Dr. O isn't like that, though; he's always been kind, and addresses as many issues as he can for each visit. He tests for various things that my contribute to my symptoms, such as low Vit. D, B, iron, etc... I don't feel as though he's trying to rush on to the next appointment. He's a very good doctor, imho. I hope you have the same experience with him as I do...

I think I may have been one of his first CFS patients; we were learning about it together, almost... Back when I first started going to him, he was not long out of his internship, I'm guessing; he's so young. He's maybe four or five years younger than I am.

May our Father bless you abundantly! Hope to hear from you soon! ~ Debbie
  8. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Hi Debbie, Glad to hear from you. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad lately. I can relate, unfortunately.

No, I haven't been to see Dr. O. as yet. I'm still trying to get my thyroid med straightened out. (Synthroid).

I'm having a bad side effect from it and called to see if they would prescribe Armour Thyroid instead.
    I talked to a doctor on the phone and he refused, said to talk to my regular doctor on Monday.

I called her but her nurse was off that day so they had me leave a message on the voice mail of the nurse that was taking her messages. This was a week ago. Never heard back.

Now I'm going to call back but don't know who to talk to cause you have to leave messages and wait for nurses to return your call. Since I haven't seen Dr. O. yet I can't leave his nurse a message.

They're taking me around in circles. You know Dr. Sue G. was my doctor and she just quit the week after she put me on the synthroid. Whew. What next? GB66
  9. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Debbie, I have finally seen Dr. O. I've had two visits with him and I'd like to tell you about it. I do have a couple of questions to ask you also. I hope you got your e-mail things straightened out. Would love to hear from you again. I hope you're doing much better now. Hugs, GB66