December Birthdays

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Nov 30, 2008.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Happy Birthday to all of our December Birthday Babies. Let us know when your birthday is so we can all help you celebrate it.

2. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

My b-day is the 19th. I'll be 47 yrs. young,but feel like 100 most days. But I'm up for celebrating!
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

I'll turn the big 51 tommorow the 2nd ,,,seems like just another day anymore,,,,,lol,,,,,,S
  4. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Just another day in the rat race.

BILLCAMO New Member

To all the Decemberites !

This rat will turn 157 sometime this month.........;>0 LOL. But I'm still able to crawl in this race. :>)

Blessings ,

6. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey~~ Happy Birthday to all us Rats!,,,,,lolol,,,,We all have a Great sense of Humor if nothin' eles!,,,,,A toast of Homemade Elderberry Wine to all!,,,,,,,Sis
  7. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

His is the 8th and mine the 16th. I'll be 62.

Wishing all my fellow celebrants and wonderful day and year ahead.

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Birthday To Nancy (Mystic) and her son!,,,,,Hugs! Sis
  9. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

I'm not much into celebrating my BD anymore. Since I found out I have Celiac I can't eat cake from my favorite bakery anymore, what fun is a BD without cake????

I'm getting my son a really cool BD present - a new tire, LOL.

Hope you, and all the other December babies here, have a wonderful day and year ahead.

10. jmq

jmq New Member

You just reminded me of my birthday this month!!! #54....wouldnt mind it if I did not feel like 94.
  11. naturebaby

naturebaby New Member

Yup, Christmas Day...I'll be 48! My b'day has always been low-key for obvious reasons, and now that I'm older, I'm happy about it. But it made me mad when I was in my younger party days, that's for sure! Kudos to my Mom, tho....she always threw a birthday party for me about a week before the real day, so I could have my friends, b'day cake, b'day presents and games.

And yeah, I've had a lot of "Merry Birthday" gifts (2 in 1s)!

Happy birthday to all my Sagittarius and Capricorn friends! Cheers, nature

BILLCAMO New Member

Today I turned (1)57 and am celebrating my 3rd wedding anniversary ! :>) And I'm surviving both events.....;> far.......ROFL :>) LOL :>}

Is it too late to say I feel like I turned 257 ??????? :>)

A bottle of Heinz 57 Steak Sauce would be appreciated........:>]LOL

Blessings ,

[This Message was Edited on 12/13/2008]
  13. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Mine is on the 22nd, so I think my mom was very busy that Christmas.

I was born on the shortest day of the year and I am short!!

Since I was born on the "cusp", most horoscopes say I am Capricorn. However, every once in a while, I am considered a sagitarius. I guess it depends on what time of day you were born????

I am not giving my age as they say you are as young as you feel. LOL

Let's just say I was kind of a flower child.

14. sisland

sisland New Member

To Bill and also Happy Anniversary ! sounds like your doing well!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gap,,,,Happy Birthday to you too!,,,Have Fun!,,,,Sis