December's Birthdays

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Nov 30, 2007.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's time to wish our December Birthday Babies a very Happy Birthday.

Let us know when yours is so we can help you celebrate!

Happy Birthday Hugs,

Nancy B
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

At 12:05 tonight i'll Be 50,,,,,So hard to Believe! Thanks Nancy!,,My Mom always said "well i tried to have you on the 1st but you were 5 minutes late",,,,,Oh Well 50 it is!
  3. kjade

kjade New Member

Wow - the big 5-0! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!
    Relax and enjoy yourself on your special day!
    Happy Birthday to YOU!! :)
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

I'll try to have Fun! Seems like it's just another day to me! Oh who am i Kiddin'? Myself i guess!,,,lolol
  5. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Ah we sagitarians ROCK!!!

Happy B-D

6. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Oh ya'...Mine's the 3rd (will be younger than you sis! lol)...Parents took us (me, hubby, 2 sons and one of my son's girlfriends) out to a YUMMY dinner tonight to celebrate.

When I was about 2 (the story goes) I used to pretend to talk to my dad on the phone and I would say "ok, bye, I love you daddy John"...

He still signs my card "daddy John"...all together now...AWWWW!

7. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Mine is on the 15th and my 6yr old is on the 20th ( he was suppose to be born on my birthday..a schedule induction..but I chickened out )...I will be 40 and Aeron will be 7..oh my...we are all growing up so fast.

Sisland...Happy Birthday Sweetie. I hope you can enjoy it.

Love to all, Ann
    [This Message was Edited on 12/01/2007]
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

Happy Birthday Joann! My daughters Boy friend Will's Birthday is Today and so Yeah All us Sags can hang togeather!,,,,,,We were just on the phone exchanging Sag greetings!,,,,,,,,Lolol!,,,,,

Ann~~Wow your in there with us! Happy birthday to you too! and your little guy!
  9. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Dec 2nd--I'm 49
  10. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Mine is Dec 3 - will be 57!!! (but they say I look younger, ha ha) I hope...
  11. gardengirl12

gardengirl12 New Member

thanks for this mine is dec 9th i cant beleive how time has passed seems like i was just 40 i will be 58 omg glad i do look younger though wish my bod did.
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

Beadlady! We share the same birthday! your younger by a year! Not fair!,,,,lolol!

Happy birthday to PVlady tommorow!! and Garden girl on the 9th!,,,,,,,
  13. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Happy Birthday Beadlady.
    I hope you have a good one that that this DD will let you enjoy it.

Love to all, Ann
  14. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Enjoy your special day!

Happy Birthday y'all!!!
  15. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Thursday and I will be 39 years old. Then on Saturday my daughter will be 19.

I am planning on celebrating with my family. Nice and quiet.

16. Catseye

Catseye Member

I turned 42 December 1.

But I look 35 since I've been shooting up growth hormone!

17. sisland

sisland New Member

To Christina and Daughter this comming week! And Karen too who turned 42 on the 1st! Karen can we trade ages? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Kidding!
    [This Message was Edited on 12/03/2007]
  18. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I'm turning 63, and she's turning 34 and due with her 2nd baby, a girl, in March.

She treated she and I and spouses to the play, Wicked, yesterday in L.A. Then we treated her and her husband to a great dinner afterwards at The Water Grill. That's was one fun day of celebrating but today I'm moving really slow.
  19. hurt_allover

hurt_allover New Member

Happy birthday to all December Babies!
    Mine is Dec 21st never had a birthday party on my birthday.
    always get told happy birthday and the gifts or dinners are all on christmas. I did get a christmas tree once for my birthday on MY birthday..LOL

Since I LOVE christmas so much it never bothered me and makes me feel special to have been born in December!

So again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all december babies! and many, many more!
  20. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I had a quiet day at home and my husband took me out to dinner at Red Lobster---ooh I had Coconut Shrimp--yummmmy!!!

Happy Birthday to all of the others.