DEE 50...I ordered

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Sep 12, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

the books through Amazon today. I bought a book about cooking, I think, for the blood types and the individual books that are small and give lists of foods for A and one for O. My DH and I are so different in the eating area.

I am eager to read them and I thank you for posting them. I saw the posts on teh morning drinks...can't think of the word right now! They sounded good and sounded like I would drink them.

Again, thanks.

Sue
  2. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Sue,
    I think you will enjoy them.
    Hope it helps you as much as it's helping me :)
    I'm eating by the Fatigue diet now days. Adding salmon cooking it tommorrow for dinner. I hope I like it as its a biggy on my food list. I have never eaten fish except fresh ocean rock cod that I caught back when I lived in Santa Cruz, Caifornia.
    I'm glad you saw the smoothies:)
    Sleep good tonight.
    Dee50
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I purchased another book...Eating for you blood type or something like that while I ordered some books for my husband's birthday. I am anxious to begin reading. Somethig has got to help. My diet is lousy as I just don't really care what I eat. Maybe I'd best begin to.

I slept well last night; what a pleasant surprise.

PS We live in Eureka, CA, and last night we had salmon caught off the coast here on Sunday. It was wonderful. I just can't bring myself to eat farmed salmon anymore...when we live next to the ocean, it's easier to get fresh fish that for you in Idaho. Oh, what a treat it was. Enjoy yours tonight.

Sue
  4. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Today I'm back in pain so I'm going back to bed. I had about 5 days with no pain-but it's back-yuck Fresh salmon i'm so jealous! :) I'm positive diet is key but when we hurt so bad food is the last thing I want. I will drink lots of water.
    Take care
    Dee50
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It is so wearing, isn't it? You feel like you are getting back to normal even if it's only been a few days, and then BAM! Down again.

I wish I could send you some fresh salmon...nothing better. We love the ocean, also, but we are both native Californians, born in SO. CA on the coast and transplanted to NO CA in our teens...not together! (-: I love to smell the salt in the air.

You take care of yourself. I'm eager to see what this is all about, but I know that there is probably no way I could be eating worse...take that back...yes, I could be living on fast food which we don't do!

Gentle Hugs!

Sue
  6. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Well, I cooked my farm raised salmon in the broiler last night. Oh my smoke fire smoke alarm went off. Big mess in the kitchen. I guess the cook book didn't mean place the salmon quit that close to the broiler! Flames! fire and my husband did not even get up from his recliner. Well that could have been funny but at the time I was all stressed out My salmon dinner going up in smoke. My son helped me.
    Well the salmon tasted great-so my husband stated the next night. I'm still cleaning the oven and my broiler pan will never be the same again. I liked the salmon, it was dry and flaky.
    Just thought I'd share with you. I've never broil anything and my husband hasn't either. Next time will be a piece of cake,:) in hope.
    Dee50
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I just read this post! So funny as I never broil anything either. My husband will barb-e-que meat or fish if we want it that way, or I bake so a broiler is not up my alley!

Hey, it's not dinner if the smoke alarm doesn't go off at least once! No wonder you husband stayed put.

Glad it turned out well and everyone was happy with the dinner; I am sorry you are having to clean up that mess! AAGH! Hate that kind of thing.

Take care...and live dangerously...broil something else tonigh. (-:

Sue