Dee33K and abbylee RE: Diana Osborne....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shinlee, Sep 27, 2005.

1. shinlee

shinlee New Member

Hi ladies.

Did either of you follow up with this lady in North Carolina? I'm getting ready to visit my daughter and granddaughter who live in NC and thought I might look her up.

Too bady Lady?? is not posting so we can have an update on how she is doing.

Blessings.

Lisa
  2. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I live in SC, but my doctors are in NC. I also have a terrible memory. Who is Diana Osborne?

(I really do have a bad memory and recently forgot that I had invited several people for dinner. We had take-out that night!!)

abbylee
  3. shinlee

shinlee New Member

thanks for responding so quickly.

Here's the posting Title/Date:

Did anyone ever see Diana Osborne - recommended by Ladyw11? 07/23/04 05:07

I know what you mean about forgetting things. It helps me to remember by repeating aloud something to recall. My mom (a master school teacher) taught me to do this with children - particularly mine. When you give a child an instruction have them repeat back to you. That way one can be sure the child understands the instructions and they heard themselves say it. Sticks to the short-term area of brain easier, I guess.

Have a great day!

Lisa
  4. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I remember her now, but I didn't follow up other than to wait for a post from that woman who claimed to be cured by her. I think we found that the Osborne woman was located near Asheville, NC, and I rarely go farther west than Raleigh.

abbylee