deecrossett +harmony

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Nov 25, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

deena
    sorry this is so foward and personal
    but do you go to church?
    im asking because i noticed you live in globe i live in tucson and was just wondering if your pastor could reccomed a church here that could help us
    if you cant tell im getting more desparte by the day
    i know gods going to answer our prayers soon,but we need the angels here to help.
    thanks kara
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2002]
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Have you tried the Salvation Army? They do wonderful works for those in need. I do attend Church here, but my Pastors are gone on vacation right now and won't be back until next week. Also, try St. Vincent DePauls. If they can't help, they may know where to send you.
    God bless,
    Deena
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

THANK YOU IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NUMBER FOR ST VINCENT BUT HAVENT COME ACROSS IT IF I DONT FIND IT BY TOMMROW ILL CALL THE TV STAION THE HAVE A LST OF PLACES THAT HELP
    AGIN THANK YOU
    KARA
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Kara,
    I can help you try to find a church to help you in Tucson. I live in Glendale but my son lives in Tucson and goes to church there. Let me see what I can find out and I'll let you know.

Love,
    Harmony (Gail)
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm sorry if I interfered with your message directly to Deena. What specifically do you need help with? From what I read, it sounds like financial. There is also a food bank in Tucson and there should be government assistance along with the places Deena already mentioned which are good. Hopefully you already found help by now. A lot of churches can't give financially but do help with food.

Harmony
  6. allhart

allhart New Member

we dont just need finacal help we do need a church for spitu
    al help also we do get food stamps so we are ok for food
    if you could let me know the church so i can check them out i would be grateful
    i have a big fear of churches after the pastor of one advised my sons father that because we had him out of wedlock that god didnt care as much and he needed to stop seeing us and marry a church member if he wanted to contue at that chruch and thats what he did my 13 year old has not seen his father sense he was 2,also that pator advised him not to pay child support insted give his money to the church to help legitment children which he was doing until i finally got him in court in 98
    so im very fearful of some churches
    im however totalyy devoted as are my children
    i realy do need to get put my fear behind me and get back to church espaiclly for my kids sake
    thank you for your help
    kara
  7. Harmony

Harmony New Member

thanks for your reply. I'll see what I can find for you but it would help to know what area of Tucson you live in.

Love,
    Harmony
  8. allhart

allhart New Member

i live on the eastside broadway and pantano area
    theres alot of churches around here but im realy scared about going to the wrong one how stupid is that
    thanks for your help
    kara
  9. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Kara, my son goes to Pantano Christian Church and loves it. But it is a real large church. He checked out most of the churches in Tucson and has a lot of discernment on churches. Let me know if you would prefer a smaller church and we will take it from there. It's not stupid at all to be careful which church you go to. You need to look for one that you are comfortable with and agree with.

Love,
    Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 12/02/2002]
  10. Kim

Kim New Member

I'm praying you'll find a church. Kim