Deep Breathing for Oxygen Therapy...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AJME, Dec 12, 2002.

1. AJME

AJME New Member

Dear All,

I notice lots of people who take supplemental pure oxygen
    to kill those little mycoplasmas. In my group therapy we
    are taught to deep breathe to help calm anxiety. I find it kinda of tiring to deep breathe but I'm getting better at it.

I found this from a website below....1 of 11 things to do to help FM...

"7. Practice deep breathing throughout your day. Make it a point to start your day with deep breathing and take a mid-day break and breath deeply. When you practice deep breathing before you go to sleep this increases the chances of deeper sleep levels. Research studies show that people who suffer from fibromyalgia don't sleep deeply and therefore produce less seratonin ( which helps the body heal and is also a natural pain killer)."
  2. AJME

AJME New Member

Dear All,

I notice lots of people who take supplemental pure oxygen
    to kill those little mycoplasmas. In my group therapy we
    are taught to deep breathe to help calm anxiety. I find it kinda of tiring to deep breathe but I'm getting better at it.

I found this from a website below....1 of 11 things to do to help FM...

"7. Practice deep breathing throughout your day. Make it a point to start your day with deep breathing and take a mid-day break and breath deeply. When you practice deep breathing before you go to sleep this increases the chances of deeper sleep levels. Research studies show that people who suffer from fibromyalgia don't sleep deeply and therefore produce less seratonin ( which helps the body heal and is also a natural pain killer)."