DEEPCANYON1

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 3gs, Mar 8, 2009.

1. 3gs

3gs New Member

hi
    just getting concerned. Are you doing ok from accident? How are kids?
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

bumping
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

bumping
  4. 3gs

3gs New Member

bumping
  5. deepcanyon1

deepcanyon1 New Member

I am so sorry but I didn't see the topic being my name....lol. And thanks for asking how we are doing. Well my daughter is out of the hospital but has a long road between the short term memory loss an the headaches from the concussion shes being referred out to a neuro for an mri. My son has only some neck an shoulder pain so hes doing well with the chiro...and well as for me i think i am hopeless as the doc doesn't know how or what to do to get me back in place as with the dizziness an the pain i already have hes not sure what avenue to take but to just use gentle stimulation for now and stretching...he said i am a touch case for him an he doesn't want to tire me out or make me worse...so not sure where that one is going. He said he didn't want me lifting anything heavier than 2 or 3 lbs an thats not alot. and he wants me getting lots of rest an using the heating pad at home to loosen up the muscles.
    Hope all here is well as much as can be an thanks so much for noticing i wasn't on the boards..
    Pam