dejouv and windblade and anyone

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BlueSky555, May 21, 2006.

1. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

What a nice message I received from both of you and nice to meet you as well. Even though I feel isolated, I have everyone here but just didn't realize it.

I honestly feel as if I have met a new "family" here and would like to say Thank You and Bless You All!

Thanks for the compliment on my cat windblade. I have had him since birth and he was 1 year old in April. His mother was calico and father gray tabby.

God Bless You All!

BlueSky555
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

What an adorable picture of your dog and cat curled up together! That is so cozy!

I feel that I have a family here too ! There is so much loving support. That is so valuable - to have people understand our illness.

Before I came here I was so isolated and lonely!!! Now I feel so cared for, and helped with laughter, friendship, good info. and advice. What a difference it has made.

Much love and blessings to you!!!!!

Love, Judy
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I like your picture also.

I think we are becoming a little fellowship of our own.
    We have prayer, the word of God, and even music from asatrump, and "sharing time".

Happy sunday,
    God's blessings
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I too, feel like we all are a family here....

Even though sometimes im not able to be hear as much as I like, I always know I have somewhere to come with loving, caring people who really understand us.

I love the picture of your fur-babies...so Cute!! I too am a animal lover. I have 2 chihuahua's that bring me nothing but love and company when im alone during the day. Is your
    chihuahua a tea-cup?

God Bless
    ((Hugs & Love))
    ~Bluerose~