Dejovu, and Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Oct 22, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

How are you two doing?

De, you haven't been posting as much, (not that you have too) I also sent you a email, so i'm wondering if your doing okay?
    Are you still having problems with withdrawl from meds?

You are in my prayers tonight, hope to hear from you soon.

Caffey, how are you lungs, and breathing doing? I hope the Dr. is getting you the help you need, you have such kind words for people, both you and De, are a treasure.

Sending prayers, and hugs to both of you.

Misty
  2. morningsonshine

for you lovely ladies!
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Misty you make me cry. Thanks for your concern. I don't know where I left you off with my sad story. I had trouble with my breathing and he put me on Advair discus and Ventolin Inhaler. Then I was getting better other than the cough was going. My physio and friend who is a nurse listened to my chest and said I had decreased air entry in the rt. lung base. So back I go again and now he tells me there is some fluid there and puts me back on the cadilac of antibiotics and does a chest xray. He didn't like my color and told me I was looking drained. I am concerned as this is only Oct. My doc is a great guy and threatened to kick my butt if I don't get into to see him when I am not feeling well. So I am well taken care of. You are sweet. God Bless you.
    Cath
  4. morningsonshine

Sounds like you could use a big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup!
    If you haven't please post a prayer request for this week, so you can get covered in prayer.

Snuggle up with your kitty and rest, drink your fluids!!

I see you like star trek, have you ever watched Battle Star Galatica??

Lifting you up to the Father,

hugs,

Misty
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

I think De is also supposed to send me some chicken noodle soup. I sure won't say no. I will post on the prayer request board. I couldn't get into Battle Star Galatica. I don't like anything to violent I want a holo deck. for Christmas. I have to fight Belana for Tom Paris lol. I have a dvd set of 1934b/w version of Flash Gordon. What a riot!! I love all those old sci fi movies from the 50's and 60's. Thanks for your prayers and concern.
    Cath
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just jumping in to give my greetings to you all. Cath, I'm so hoping and praying these new meds. will clear up your infection. Do you take pro-biotics to build up the healthy bacteria after they've been wiped out by the AX?

Non-related, about sci-fi, have you ever watched 'Dr. Who?'
    My husband and I have watched it through decades, and are totally in love with the ongoing story.

De, I hate that you have to go through the med. withdrawal!
    Will keep praying for you, dear one!

Love, Judy
  7. morningsonshine

Hi ya Windblade, Caffey,

My husband has mentioned Flash Gordon before, but i've never seen it,
    And Windblade, Dr. Who?? LOL

Battle Star Galatica is a bit more violent than i normally like, but it is so intriguing, and such strong interesting characters.

Take Care,

Misty
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Misty,
    Are you mocking my Dr. Who? (Shocking) Or are you saying "Who is Dr. Who?"???????

Cath, My husband and I used to watch the old Flash Gordon's too. The spaceships were so funny.

Have you read C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy? Starting with 'Out of the Silent Planet'; 'Perelandra', and 'That Hideous Strength'? Wonderful stories with a strong Christian imagination.

Love, Judy

9. windblade

windblade Active Member

I would like to bring you a large pot of homemade chicken soup too!!! Are you eating okay?
  10. caffey

caffey New Member

Judy I will take you up on your chicken soup. It is crisp cold fall day leaves are almost off the trees ( boo hoo) and it is a good day for soup. I get home from physio at 4pm but the door is unlocked if you want to go in a put it on the counter lol. I am eating ok. It is something I have to force myself to do. It is tough this week as I have several appts. and I get so tired I don't eat properly. I don't take any natural meds because they are so expensive and lot of them are contraindicated my arthritis meds. I wish the government would regulate them.
    I have heard of Dr. Who but have never seen it. I don't even know if I have read any CS Lewis books. I usually have a hard time with books like that that are symbolic. I read Hinds Feet in High Places and cried through it but I can't get into the sequel. I think it is this brain fog thing, that I just can't concentrate. So thanks for your everything.
    Cath