Dejovu

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Sep 24, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Thanks so much for your prayers lately. You will never know how much I appreciate them. Just today I was having a class A pity party with the Lord and then your post came through. You have such a sensitivity to the Lord. I pray that you never lose it. I am so thankful that you are on this board. You have such gentless and a sweet spirit. God Bless you.
    Cath
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thankyou for your kind words. I know you will understand when I say that God tugs on our hearts. He lets us know when there is a special need in our family.

Right now and I mean like a couple of minutes ago I got a slap of reality. You can still knock me over with a feather.

I'm thinking " what in the world is going on, on the RA board". Lots of prayers needed there.

I'm to old for this cyber malarky.

Back on topic. I read your bio a long while back and was thinking today, God has given you a Mission Field right here. You reach many people all over this world.

And I give him praise for you and all that you do for each and everyone of us. Many blessings, Caffey. You are a much loved member of this family. Dejo
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

You are so sweet. I didn't want to respond on the ra board. I don't know what is going on. I am totally clued out as to what had happened. All I know is that there are people who are always stirring the pot. I stay out of it because I can't deal with it. The board used to be a diversion for me but it has become really stressful. I just carry on and answer what posts I want and stay out of it and let them do whatever. Just ignore any of the comments directed at you. Remember they like to stir the pot. God Bless you.
    Cath
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm about in taers, it just awful. It is such a good place and it has so many good people.

To watch whats happening break my heart. De