Dejovu

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Oct 4, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Hi De. I am writing you because I know that you are praying for me. It means so much to me. I have been sick with a chest infection for over 3 weeks. On Mon. I started wheezing and having trouble coughing. Yesterday I deteriorated and when I got to the doctor he had a fit at how I looked. Long story short when I am breathing I am not get enough air it doesn;t go all the way down the bases of my lungs. He put me on another puffer ( steroid) oh joy oh bliss. I am worried because I have less immunity than normal and this is only Oct. My body is tired from fighting this. This looks like it could be a long winter. My doctor says I need to take a holiday and lie on a beach somewhere. I wish I had the money to do that. I told him I can't even afford to get from one end of the city to the other. Long story short could you please pray for a breakthrough in my health. Thanks a million. I really appreciate you. On the lighter side, I tell people that knowing me is never boring and there is so much going on in my life that I can keep you on your knees 24/7. Take care of yourself and let me know how are things going with you these days.
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 10/04/2006]
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Caffey, today I sent up a very special prayer for you.

Jesus must have gotten it because it didn't show up on this reply.

At first I was confused, but then, Who was it adddressed to?

He kept this one all to himself.

I didn't want you to think that I didn't answer and in a way I also didn't want to share this very private prayer with anyone.

So He took care of this. I am praying and still more than alittle puzzled. And I will pray again and again and again for you dear sister.

John 15:7--If ye abide in ME, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be _done unto you.

Continuing in prayer, De
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I hope you don't mind me reading and posting on your post. I had wondered where you have been lately and did miss seeing your posts. I am so sorry you are so ill. I will definitely pray for you. You have been through a lot the last few weeks and dealing with FM on top of everything I know has been just the last straw for you. Hang in there and know that many will pray for you. Take care, sister.

Love,
    Nancy
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

5. caffey

caffey New Member

De and Nancy for your concern and prayers. De I am glad the Jesus got the prayer. I really appreciate you guys. My body is more shot than normal. A friend e-mailed me this morning and said I probably need to sleep for about 2 days. It is so bad that my kitty has abandoned me at night lol. So once again thanks. Would you like to chat sometime? If not that is ok.
    This weekend is our Thanksgiving which is a tough time for me for a bunch of depressing reasons. Anyways take care and talk with you soon.
    Cath
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

My mom was sick for weeks with the cough and the whole awful thing. I wonder if you have something similar. On a brighter note she is finally well now so there is an end in sight for you. I hope you can have some time to rest because that is what your body needs right now. I will continue to lift you up. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  7. caffey

caffey New Member

Thanks for your concern. There is a wicked bug going around. I have little immunity so it is hanging on. My problem is I can't get enough air and I don't have the strength to cough up the phlegm. It is worse at night. Oh well what can you do when you live in a zoo? Take care. Thanks for your prayers.
    Cath
  8. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I forgot to ask you a question if I may?

You said the DR. put you on an inhalor. Was it a Albuterol or Vanceril?

I found that with our RA/Fibro and impaired immune system, that Vanceril worked ten times better than the Albuterol.

Just wondered, hope you are doing better. Blessings, De

PS. I would love to chat, I am going to try and figure out how to do that and I will let you know. I just didn't growup in that age so I must learn these things the hard way. De
    [This Message was Edited on 10/06/2006]
  9. caffey

caffey New Member

He put me on Advair. It is a diskus. I take it twice a day. It is a steroid. He is thinking of putting me on it for the winter to keep the airway open. I know what you mean about computers. I am such a retard. My son has to do everything for me with the computer. We will connect when the time is right. Do you have any Terry MacAlmon CDs? Keep in touch. Blessings on you.
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 10/07/2006]
  10. dejovu

dejovu New Member

It is also a steroid and it was the one that worked for me.

Continued prayers dear one. De
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi,

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. Lifting up extra prayers for you this week-end.

I have a lot of trouble dealing with holidays also, so I can relate.

May the Lord surround you and fill you to the brim with his love!

Love, Judy
  12. caffey

caffey New Member

Thanks so much for your concern De. I just got back from the urgent care clinic. I am coughing up junk again. She increased my ventolin inhaler and said the Advair is working.
    Thanks Judy. Not many people understand that holidays are not always wonderful times. Thanks for your wishes on our Thanksgiving. The weather is gorgeous today about 70 degrees. The sun is shining and the leaves are at their peak. I love this time of year. Both of you take care of yourselves.
    Cath