DEJOVU

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kgangel, Oct 16, 2006.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi De

Just a note to let you know what a good person you are

You are so thoughtful and your presence is so helpful to us all

Thank you for being such a kind and gentle spirit and for remembering those who have not been here due to health issues, for I know they are deeply missed

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
    [This Message was Edited on 10/18/2006]
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi De

Bumping this for you,

hope you will see it

hugs
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dear sister, thankyou for the kind words, but it was your post awhile back that got me to thinking about those who might slip away not knowing we were there for them.

We all wish there was something more we could do for each other. But we can't, so we pray.

This AM. I was wondering why God has brought us all together here. Why He has ask us to carry these very heavy crosses. Why He has a bigger plan for us rather than just raising our families and enjoying out grandbabies. SOOOOO many whys.

We are a group of very strong women (mostly.) And I know that God has a plan for all of this. Are we maybe the lucky ones being called by God to do more than the everyday stuff we think we should be doing.

Sorry if I'm ramblings.....just wondering. Blessings DE

4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I agree with kgangel. You are a gem. I read your prayer request and I will be praying for you. After my neck surgery I had some real difficulty with meds and it was a nightmare so I can sympathize. I was just thinking a few days ago.......what if we all had a reunion. Wouldn't that be a hoot. I was wondering if we could tell who each other was without revealing it. Wouldn't that be fun. Of course those who have posted pics we would hopefully recognize...that is unless they posted pics from 20 years ago. LOL Just kidding. You take care and I will be praying.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Bandwoman

That would be a great and wonderful idea

To meet, have a reunion, it would sure beat my HS reunion, that I have never been invited to.

I wish we could meet, but we are probably from so many different places it would be too hard.

We will one day meet in heaven though, I think we will know each other then

God Bless you

Kgangel
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I wasn't actully thinking that we could ever have a reunion but you know, stranger things have happened. I have seen on the FM board where people were planning on meeting so you never know. I have not actually been to NY. I have been to Canada and close but never there to really visit. Well my bed is calling me. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  8. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Well bandwoman you are right, you just never know

Next time you visit Canada, you will have to let me know. Maybe we could mee there sometime

It would be very neat indeed

God Bless

kgangel
  9. dejovu

dejovu New Member

To come visit Boise, Idaho and I'll find room for all. Would that not be a remarkable thing. As far as who will know who....

It maybe like a 20 year class reunion....after thining hair lines and thickening waist line....all that matters is friendship. Blessings De