Dejovu

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Oct 31, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi De,

I have been thinking a lot about you lately and I am concerned about you. I have been praying for you. You are very much missed when you are not around here like you have been but I know everyone understands that you are going through a difficult time. I just hope this ends for you very quickly and you can start feeling more like yourself. Just know that I am praying and I am sure many others are as well. Take care of yourself dear one.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

bumping for Dejovu
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

How sweet you are for praying me, when you have so much going on right now.

You dear one are also in my prayers. I know all will be fine.

But we must worry because it is our nature. Take a deep breath and walk out in the evening and look at the stars.

He created all that. WOW, it is amazing and still He is with us always.

He will never leave us. I ask Asa to play Amazing Grace for me because the word amazing just keeps jumping into my thoughts.

Thankyou for coming here to this board. You are a very special sister.

One day we will have a reunion and all meet. That will be so AMAZING. Bless you dear one. De
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I saw a commercial on TV last night for Cymbalta and I just wanted to throw my shoe through the screen!!!!! I am continuing to lift you up and I pray that each day gets a little better. I keep having this strong sense that some of us are going to get to meet before we see each other in heaven. Who knows what could happen. It is sort of fun thinking of that. Well I am wolfing down my salad and have to get busy. This day has been nuts at school. I had a student go beserk so it has been tense. Go to run but know that you are in my thought and prayers every day.

Love,
    Nancy