?? deliarose re: methylatn.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ruby711, Apr 5, 2007.

1. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

Hi Deliarose,

I am starting the methlatn. protocol and am wondering if the main site you use is the ch3nutigenomics for info or Dr. Yasko's book. I will look further into these, and have read some of R V K papers and understand about the CBS upregulation and the testing. I am missing a more comprehensive list of supplements.Any response much appreciated.
    ruby

2. deliarose

deliarose New Member

you're ahead of me. I had been listening to Rich go on about the yasko protocol for 6 months and I just decided to give the short protocol a whizz when he set it out.

I haven't even read teh book! but I have ordered it finally.

I am beginning to make some use of the site u mentioned but to be honest, I found it hard to negotiate when I tried it way back when, so I just followed the comments of folks on the Yasko list.

Long story short: I didn't really do my homework. I'm kinda catching up now.

I think the 2006 puzzle book, plus that site, plus the yasko list is probably the way to go...

and BTW: i monkeyed with the dosage, but honestly, it is much more comfortable at 1/2 a tab of folapro and 1/2 of intrinsic B12 than a full tab.

delia

3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

4. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

I appreciate all of your replies and thank you for the info. THe folapro is 1/4 tab accd to Rich,but of course individual response can alter the picture. I will keep an open mind and am extremely use to switching gears and tailoring things.

I am quite interested in Rich's theory and find it ringing true in many ways. I have taken folapro, SAMe and intrinsic B12 in the past but did so without knowledge of the methylation theory and not together as one would in a treatment plan. I feel I have more direction with these ideas and I will read as much as I can to understand them better. If more of my mind and body becomes available to me I will be on this board more often.
    ruby
  5. deliarose

deliarose New Member

1/4 of a tab.. is probably best to start with and then work up as needed.. slowly.
    all the best
    delia
  6. richvank

richvank New Member

7. richvank

richvank New Member

8. richvank

richvank New Member

9. richvank

richvank New Member