deliarose - your sleep study

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by abbylee, Sep 26, 2005.

1. abbylee

abbylee New Member

Hi,

You said that you were diagnosed with alpha intrusion. Were you not put on Xyrem? It is my understanding that Xyrem is the treatment for alpha intrusion.

I have it, and I've been on Xyrem for almost 2 years.

2. deliarose

deliarose New Member

nope... i was already on Klonopin.. and he upped that to .5mg a nite and added 50-100mg of trazodone.

But given what u say.. I will look into it and quiz him on it when next we talk..

Cheers
    Delia
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

what has yr experience been with Xyrem?
    Cheers
    Delia
  4. abbylee

abbylee New Member

Thanks for your reply. Xyrem has been a wonder drug for me. It's cut my overall pain in half, given my neck more mobility, I don't fall asleep during the day anymore, and unless we're having a hurricane, I have NO flares.

It took about 6 weeks to start working. Please discuss it with your doctor. If he will not prescribe it, please call 1-800-823-8893 and ask for a doctor in your area who prescribes it.

That number is the Xyrem hotline - folks who have questions about it can talk to people who are successfully taking it, and folks who need a doctor who prescribes it, etc., can ask as they have a list of doctors from every state who prescribe it.

abbylee