Denied

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lin21, May 1, 2003.

1. lin21

lin21 New Member

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my denial letter today from SSDI. Tomorrow I'm hiring a lawyer and letting him handle the appeal. Still haven't heard anything from my LTD but should be hearing within the next few weeks.

2. KristyW

KristyW New Member

Lin i wish you the best with you lawyer and SSDI. I hope you win and make them look stupid. If only they were going through what we all go through. Now of course if that was the case and they had FM/CFS etc. they would probably be approved. They suck!

Keep fighting.

Kristy W
  3. lin21

lin21 New Member

Thanks Kristy,

I needed a pat on the back about this time. I just can't fight with these girls in the office to get my files anymore so let the lawyer handle it. It will be worth the 25% they will make if I win my case. From what I have read getting lawyer is the key to success, so let's see how it goes and how long it will take.
    Thanks again,
    Lin
  4. ForeverFlaring

ForeverFlaring New Member

Lin,

I am so sorry to hear you were denied. Keep playing the game, you will win eventually!
  5. yayapriestess

yayapriestess New Member

Keep at it, do not let them get you down. Most of us with FMS/CFIDS cannot work and need the help from SSDI, if not forever, until there is new and better treatment for us.
    I will keep you in the light and in my thoughts and prayers.
    Patty
  6. lin21

lin21 New Member

Hi Patty,

Just wanted to say "Hi" and "thanks for the prayers". I need as many as I could get these days.