Dental Problems

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dainty45, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Dainty45

Dainty45 New Member

Hi everyone, I have problems with my jaw, it hurts when I eat, so I eat soft foods, can't eat to many meats. I have peridontal disease, I have lost a lot of teeth, mainly on the bottom in the back. I have no dental insurance, it is very expensive! Does anyone else have problems with their teeth? Thank you in advance!! SB
  2. TAM

TAM New Member

Hi

Yes i sure do i'm like you my jaws hurt and i eat soft foods and try to eat foods that you don't have to chew.

I don't know where you live but here in ohio there is a dental office that only charges what you can afford to pay if you only have a dollar then it only costs you a dollar.

You should check and see if they have any place like that near where you live. Take care, good luck Tammy.
  3. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

When I saw your post I had to reply. There are so many foods that I can no longer eat because of my teeth.

Right now I have almost 5 teeth that have broken and there is nothing I can do about it. I don't have dental insurance and last night one of them started aching so bad.

It's embarrassing to talk about it but it scares me because dental problems is serious and can affect the blood stream.

I wish there was a Dentist that would work on my teeth and let me make payments but I wouldn't know where to start.

carolin
  4. Dainty45

Dainty45 New Member

I have not been able to find a dentist that takes less than full payment, not good for people like me. I just had a tooth break in half, it cost me $344.00, to fix that one and fill a cavity. Boy, they have a racket!

Take care!! SB